Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Reputation Management Automatically Respond to and Share Positive Reviews

Votes

Topic starter

I would like to suggest that we add the ability to automatically respond to positive reviews in Reputation Management. And, automatically share positive reviews via Social Marketing.

The new review response templates are great, but eliminating some steps in the response process would be a big help to clients.

Also, we already have the manual share button in Reputation for posting a basic image of the text of a positive review via the Social Marketing app. We should improve this by allowing this task to be done automatically, with the option of using branded image templates and templated text.

Automating these two tasks would provide great value to clients.

5 Answers

Votes

Agreed! I have asked for this functionality for a while now. I could immediately migrate 5 current clients to this system if it posted to social automatically.

Votes

Yep I agree as well, this would be fantastic for my clients and my business

Votes

Vendasta has templates for responses. Suggest you give those a try, and give us some feedback!

Votes

Topic starter

Jeff, I'm aware of the recently added templates in Social Marketing. And, it's a step in the right direction. What I am talking about is automating this process. If a client gets a 5-star review, they should have the option to "auto-share" the review to Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc. without having to manually login, tic off a few boxes and click share. This would be a significant time saver for clients.

Votes

Agree with this ...