Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace tool tips for store categories

Votes

Topic starter

it is very hard to find the products I am looking for in the Public Store Settings > Categories. Referring to all the little pill-shaped labels that I have to click and drag into the product categories down below that they're supposed to be associated with. For example, several products start with the same word or phrase such as the word "custom" so it make is unnecessarily difficult to find what I'm looking for because the labels are too small. Attached is a screen shot.

If there was a small pop up tool tip or something that would show the full description of the product or service it would make it a lot easier to find the service I need.

1 Answer

Votes

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback Daniel. I will be exploring our public storefront with a designer in the upcoming week, and will be looking for ways like this to improve the UI here. I'll give you a more detailed update when we have more concrete plans for this area.

I'll also reach out directly to you via email to setup a time for us to connect and speak in person. Apologies that it didn't work out last time, but I'll make sure that we can find a time that works!

Levi