Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Social Marketing Full social insights and growth on the executive report

Votes

Topic starter

I think it would bee nice to show all social insights and growth analytics in the executive report.

Votes

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this request! Our team will be looking into this, we’re hoping to add it to our roadmap within the year.

Votes

Ryan thanks for asking and welcome to the community. I would be interested to hear from you which stats would be most engaging and how we might present them to drive engagement from customers and/or show them the importance of the work you ar doing for them. Love to hear your thoughts.

Votes

Topic starter

Hi, I think showing follower growth trends on all applicable networks and demographic stats is really important.

Votes

Topic starter

It would also be helpful to bring in live facebook stats. Currently I think you have to use to tool in order for stats to show. Ive found this to somewhat limit things.

Votes

Hi Ryan, thank you for this valuable feedback! We are currently thinking about how we might show follower growth trends and also about how we can bring in FB post data, whether the posts were made from Vendasta’s SM tool or not. We would like to have these in the tool before the end of this year.