Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Social Marketing Instagram should be added to Social Marketing | Express

Votes

Topic starter

Since Facebook bought Instagram and integrated cross-posting and messaging in-platform, I and prospective clients are having a hard time understanding why posting to IG would require an upgrade to Pro.

Sure there are other features and platforms unlocked with Pro, but with the acquisition, it only makes sense to enable Social Marketing | Essentials to connect/post/message to Google Business Profile, Facebook, and Instagram.

4 Answers

Votes

I'm very concerned that Vendasta has not responded in a engaged way about this. Thank you for the feedback? This and Tiktok need to be at the top of the list when we are attempting to give value to SMBs around the nation. Basically, Vendasta is saying we happy with you paying us monthly. For us to actually help these SMBs we are going to have to take matters into our own hands. Hiring a team off fiverr or upwork seems to be the only option. Ive been with Vendasta for a year now and no progress on adapting with the times, by the time they get around to it, the organic reach will be gone. #frustrated

Votes

I agree

Votes

Thankyou for the feedback. We will discuss internally with our teams.

Votes

Hi, We do appreciate your feedback regarding our Express edition. The features we offer in express allow our customers to easily get started with their social campaign essentials, but we recommend the full featured Pro edition for social media management across multiple channels. Thanks for sharing your feedback on TikTok as well - we are very interested in hearing how TikTok can help our partners and their SMBs to scale.