Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Partner Center with White Label URL

Vote

Topic starter

It would be very beneficial to also be able to CNAME the partners.vendasta.com URL of the partner center. We are working full white label and are adding new country partners/joint ventures and as of now one person here in the head office is the bottleneck since the URL partners.vendasta.com doesn't seem to be able to be CNAMEd to i.e. crm.partnername.com or such. Can this please be considered?

Vote

Topic starter

For us that would be really useful. However, another option or workaround would be to make eMail Marketing and Automation accessible (WL way) from the SSC so that the sales persons or external teams can do that themselves and don't need us to do this. We can't get them access to the partner center as it is not white labeled.

Votes

Following

Votes

Thomas, I have to agree with you. This change would be life-altering in a positive light. Having employees in the partner center would be the ultimate feature for an agency.

Votes

CNAME is critical here for a white label solution. It makes it easier for the client to remember our url and a name like app in front of it. i.e app.business_name.com (where app is whatever we want it to be like portal or client or even smbloginn. This is the standard for doing this versus using an approach that is a generic sounding URL like smblogin.com. Note: Even google allows you to do this for their apps like mail.business_name.com or calendar.business_name.com. Forwarding traffic to a different URL .

Votes

This could be a very compelling upgrade feature for Growth and Scale

Votes

Hey Thomas & fellow Conquerers! White-labelling Partner Center is a fantastic idea. Funny you should bring it up - it's something we've discussed internally as part of our 3-year strategic planning. At this point, we don't have plans to share, but please stay tuned. ?

As for what's available today, do note that we have a number of URLs within Vendasta that can be fully customized to any domain you desire. These include:

• Reputation Management
  • Social Marketing
  • Listing Builder
  • Sales & Success Center
  • Business App

Each have a default, generic domain that we provide automatically, but those can be completely changed. Check out this article for more details.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Votes

Topic starter

Thank you very much for your response. We do use all the currently available CNAME WL URLs.

However, there are functions like Manage Store, Automation, eMail Marketing that I would usually like to see available in the SSC. This is not the case and therefore none of any team member or even external team member will be able to make use of this feature. I am the bottleneck since nobody but me can now use the partner or vendor center.

There are two options. Automation and eMail Marketing can be lifted up into the SSC in order to mitigate this situation or to also WL the partners center.