Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Bug: Google Console connection not working

Votes

Topic starter

Went through the screen below and clicked the + for G Search Console - GC1.png

Logged in to my Google account...

And then land at the GC2.png - doesn't load body content

When will this be fixed and working?

Thanks,

PS what is that error message about in GC3.png - I think it didn't like me posting pictures in the body of the message, so if you're seeing this I decided to try saving the pictures and attaching them and it worked... If that's the case, please fix that error message for the sake of others 😛

Votes

Topic starter

didn't show the attached pics... I will attach again

Votes

Topic starter

PPS - I am REALLY excited to use this... so happy it's here...

Votes

Hey Tyler,

Thanks for this detail. Can you please submit this information to support@vendasta.com so that our team can log a bug with our development team?

- Mel Scheidl

Partner Development Director

Votes

Topic starter

I send stuff in, they tell me to post it here. I post stuff here, sometimes they tell me to send it in...

I think Vendasta should be happy we report it and at least submit the report themselves or make it clear where to submit bugs and errors.

I am waiting to be compensated for all the time I spend sending in error reports, not really looking to go EVEN FURTHER out of my way...

You seem to know where to send it, you can copy and paste as well as I can and you're on salary, I'm not... (I feel this might come off rude, but I am just being logical)

Votes

Hi Tyler. The development team is looking into this. In the meantime, are your Google Search console accounts URL-Prefix or the new Domain accounts? Currently, only URL-Prefix accounts are supported, and you won't see Domain accounts in this list when trying to connect. Attached a screenshot of how to tell which type you have setup, inside Search Console. Here's an article for more info on the difference between the two types: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/34592

Votes

I'm having the same isssue with f2spc.org

Mike

Votes

Hey all, I've DM'd you to get more details on your specific issue to make sure we resolve. Cheers.

Votes

I've set this up successfully on several accounts. It does take some time for search console to sync up with my google account when I added some new ones.

Once added the data was in the exe report.

I really like this feature.

Votes

Hello! Exciting update, as of today, we now support connecting Google Search Console domain properties as well. So whatever your account type, it will now be able to connect to Business App Exec Report! Another small improvement we made, when connecting, we now pull in 90 days of history if it's available from Search Console. (Previously we pulled in only 30 days of history.). Finally, this data is also now available in Multi-Location report.