Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Chat on client dashboards

Votes

Topic starter

Hi, we want to provide a great support for our client and I would like to be able to put a chatbot on client dashboards.

10 Answers

Votes

Ok awesome, what all does the chatbot do?

Votes

I just have all my clients in my Slack workspace in their own channels & communicate with them there.

Votes

I would like to have this option as well and the ability to have important links and attachments available right on their dashboard.

Votes

Topic starter

The chatbot would allow one to one communications chat like Vendasta has in the partner centre or search the help system.

Votes

I support this request. Our customers use chat channel in our other systems.

Votes

Hi Rick, thanks for your feedback. We are continuing to make improvements to Business App - one feature we are working on currently is streamlined communication for SMBs and their customers. I'll take your suggestion back to our team!

Votes

I'd like this as well 🙂

Votes

Yes, this would be a great feature. But it is a bit more complex to achieve as otherwise Vendasta would need to "Dictate" a chat service and environment to all of us. They do use Zendesk which is one of the most widely used platforms for support, but some of you might use Intercom or Tawk.to or whatever else.

That would either require to be able to add an embed code javascript snippet somewhere to enable your own LiveChat to the Business App or even Snapshot or we would all need to use one platform.

However, I would really love to see that ability.

Votes

any progress for the chat feature, I see it's been a year since this concern was raised...???

Votes

Hey George,

We are getting closer to achieving this, would you like to be a Trusted Tester to this new feature. Kindly complete the attached form we will get back to you soon.