Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketing Services Feature Request Access to sent emails

Vote

Topic starter

I contacted support to find out how I can see what emails are being auto sent "from me" to Users in my Partner Center (Daily Digest, Executive Report, etc.). I was sent the attached screenshot, which is exactly what I am looking for, but then was told it is only intended for internal use. It seems pretty strange/frustrating that I'm not allowed to see what emails have been sent "from me". Would it be possible to have access to this granted to partners?

Sent Emails
4 Answers

Vote

Topic starter

No, that does not help, I am fully aware of how to see which users have notifications turned on. I am looking to have access to a list of all emails that have actually been sent "from" my email address to users, like the one pictured in my post. I want to see what has been sent out.

This information is available in the backend to your support staff, so I am wondering if it can be made available to partners?

Vote

Topic starter

I realize there is not a front end view for Partners to see this information, but it is visible to your support team, as they sent me the above screenshot. That is why I added this as a Feature Request. I am requesting that it be made available for partners to view. 

Votes

Hello @serena287,

We are sorry that you are facing issues with emails being sent to your customers. The emails you mentioned are sent out to your users as a part of the Business App notifications that your users have turned on.

You can see whether these notifications are turned on or off for a user by going to your Partner Center --> Clicking on 'Users' under 'Businesses' --> Click on the kebab and click on 'Edit Notifications'

Here, you should be able to see all notifications that are enabled for a user. You can also edit these notifications in bulk with bulk user edits.

Let us know if this helps! 

Votes

@serena287 thank you for clarifying! Unfortunately there isn't a view that exists today where you can see this information. We have forwarded your feedback to our internal product team. Please do let us know how we can help further.