Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] General bugginess in mobile Partners center

Votes

Topic starter

Seems like they mobile version of the Partners center is not 100% functional. For example, certain parts don't even load on my new smartphone like when clicking around in campaigns. Also I tried to customize my snapshot report template from my smartphone and it also doesn't load... And then there's the Task Manager who's dashboard is largely unusable with all sorts of overlapping going on! (See attached) What's up? 

Screenshot 20210527 003122
2 Answers

Votes

Hey Douglas,

Sorry for the delayed response. I agree that Partner Center has a ways to go to be fully mobile-friendly. We have been making progress - all new development is done mobile-first and any time we touch existing pages, we are taking extra time to make them more usable on mobile. We recently made the following pages responsive in Partner Center:

• Account Search & Create
  • Account Details
  • Administration
  • Marketplace -> Discover Products

I've attached some screenshots below that shows the progress we've been making. Marketing automation needs some love to make it mobile responsive, as well as Task Manager and a few other areas. We certainly appreciate your feedback Douglas! 

Regards,

Scott Bechdholt

Screen Shot 2021 06 03 at 4.00.54 PM
Screen Shot 2021 06 03 at 4.08.45 PM
Screen Shot 2021 06 03 at 4.07.06 PM
Screen Shot 2021 06 03 at 4.06.19 PM
Screen Shot 2021 06 03 at 4.01.33 PM

Votes

Topic starter

Thanks! I'm a UI designer and love exploring interfaces so am always happy to provide feedback. I was actually talking to my rep Eric Salmers about being a beta tester for new features because I even stumped him with a few questions during my onboarding ?