Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Issue with Discover Your Product-Market Fit Along the Customer Journey course.

Votes

Topic starter

I'm finally getting into the ConquerLocal Academy and in trying to complete the first course the second module will not record the completion.

Has anybody else experienced this?

It's like the button is broken on it.

Thanks!

4 Answers

Votes

While we’re on the search for a solution, I wouldn't want you both to lose your hard-earned progress! Feel free to message me the names of the modules you are experiencing completion issues with and I’ll make sure these get marked completed for you all!

Vote

Hello Brandon! I am the Product Manager for the Academy. Thank you for reporting this issue. Our team is aware of it and currently are exploring solutions. Once the solution is found, we will notify you about it here.

Vote

I'm getting the same issue!  Hoping this can be fixed , thanks

Votes

Common problem. With all the certifications I earned, I had to deal with this for each one. You  would think with all of the developers at Vendasta they could fix this bug.

@PaulDouglas yea. It’s a bit frustrating. I’m trying to complete the Dennis Yu course right now and the quizzes won’t finalize.

They promoted this course as a way to get leads and it can’t be completed.

@PaulDouglas, that must've been very frustrating. While we are trying to identify a problem and implement a solution, please message Lauretta Peters to get your badges as a temporary workaround.