Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Need To Customize Acquisition Widget

Votes

Topic starter

Lead Generation Suggestion: It would be very useful if we could modify the appearance of the acquisition widget further than what is currently available. For example we would like to change the size and shape of the widget for a web page.

Votes

I agree that this would be a needed enhancement.

But as it is a lead generating tool, often eMail campaigns will be send out from the Sales Center and account contacts fill out this widget creating duplicate accounts. Either it need to be checked and the respective account be assigned, or a different and more flexible widget would be needed avoiding creating duplicates.

Votes

Topic starter

This is a good point, I did not think about the widget as part of an email campaign. We were working on a landing page and when we went to embed the widget into the page, we quickly realized we could not customize the size and appearance of the widget very much so as to fit the page design that we had in mind.

Votes

I agree further customization would be great. Also, Something needs to be setup to stop duplicate accounts from being created. This can also happen during bulk imports.

Votes

What is the easiest way to merge contacts?