Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Reputation Management Removing the F in the executive report and removing listings from reputation management

Votes

Topic starter

Hi guys,

I think we should remove the listings tab from reputation management and include it in listing builder.

For me this has been pretty hard to navigate when showing accounts to new potential customers and also existing customers.

For my e-commerce clients this is seen as irrelevant because listings do not matter for them.

There is also a big F that shows up on the executive reports that I have to repeatedly explain as to why it’s there.

Votes

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for commenting. The ability to turn sections of the Executive Report off is on our product roadmap. If you did not want to show the score, you would have the option to remove it. Going to loop in Product Manager @JoshuaBaker who can help field any more questions you have!

In the meantime, this might help you to speak with your clients to hear how listings fit in the grand scheme of online reputation.

The very first step to gaining control of your online reputation is claiming and correcting your online listings. At Vendasta we teach that a business’s reputation begins with their online presence, through correct listings. If a business cannot be found by their prospective customers, they simply cannot be chosen. Thus, tracking online listing accuracy paves the way for controlling other aspects of their online reputation, like responding to reviews.

The Listing tab highlights the importance of listing accuracy by bringing it into the conversation about your clients’ reputation management.

Votes

Topic starter

Hi, I completely understand the opportunity but what if that client is an e-commerce client. We all know that a lot of partners clients may shift to online only. How do we justify clients who truly don’t need listings?

Votes

Topic starter

Just checking to see if there are any updates on this?

Votes

Hi Ryan,

I’m Erica, the Product Marketing Manager for both our Listing products and Business Center. I would encourage you to understand the importance of local listings in search if you don’t already! If you’d like to learn more, I’ve created a slide deck that goes through why local listings matter that you can take a look at on the Listing Builder product page. It’s under the files section and is called “Understanding Local Listings”. It is white-labeled so you can share it with your clients as well.

I understand your ask for wanting a customizable Executive Report, as some clients may be different. Our team is currently working on customization. I don’t have an exact date now, but soon you will have the ability to delete cards out of the Executive Report as one of the customization features.

Votes

Topic starter

Hi guys here’s an example of why listings probably should be turned off for e-commerce only clients.

This client is concerned about the F they are getting under the listings grade in the executive report. Because of this they seem to feel like our SEO vendor isn’t doing any work.

Votes

Topic starter

Didn’t tag the image

Votes

Hi Ryan,

I actually think it's a good thing to have and here's why. First, they should be concerned with an "F". An "F" means they're invisible which will impact their online sales. We've had clients that started at an "F" but became and "A" or "B" within the year. It won't happen overnight but you definitely should have seen some movement in 5 months if they have a Reputation or SEO product. If they don't have that product, that's why.

If they do have it, make sure that you've filled in the Business Profile and entered all of the information like "Bio" that Google will pick up on. Definitely reach out to support because there's likely something else going on if they have the right products. If all they have is e-Commerce, then they're perfect for an upgrade to a a Reputation/Reviews/Listings product that they really have to have in this day and age. It's the foundation.