Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sending prospecting emails to contacts, not accounts

Votes

Topic starter

It would be great to be able to upload a list of contacts and to be able to send them a prospecting email from with the campaigns tab prior to setting up an account for them.

Votes

Hey @Aaron,

Thanks for sharing, I could see it be useful to be able to communicate with a list prior to having them associated with accounts?

I’ll pass that on to the development team working on Marketing Automation.

Votes

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for reaching out. I am a Product Manager at Vendasta and I am very excited to share with you that we are working exactly on this currently and are planning a general release this quarter.

I remember you had given us this feedback last month in our call. Do let us know if you’d like to see this feature as part of Early Access. We would love to get your feedback along the way.

Thanks,
Kritika

Votes

Aaron, I saw a demo of this from Kritika, on Friday. If you want to be a tester for this let us know!

Votes

Topic starter

That would be awesome! I’d love to try it out! Thanks!

Votes

Topic starter

Thanks Brenden! Yeah, that would be awesome! I love the email automation platform and am excited about the idea of using it for prospecting “potential” clients.

Votes

I would love to be a trusted tester also.

Votes

Hi Ryan,

This is great. I will reach out to you for Early Access. Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
Kritika

Votes

The only problem with such a thing is the system would have no way to check where your list of prospects came from. Some people will buy lists and then the system gets banned because of spam. You have to be careful with that.