Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

The Loop, a salespersons’ single source for staying connected

Votes

Topic starter

Sales & Success Center has a brand new social feed for salespeople looking to remain connected with their team. Called The Loop, this feed will show all the sales activities that salespeople are currently doing to help local businesses.

They can also like, comment, and follow posted activity, allowing them to stay connected to each other while also giving them the ability to celebrate the hard work that’s being done to help the business community stay open.

image1688×963 82.8 KB

Learn more about The Loop here:

Vendasta Support

The Loop

The Loop allows you to view sales activity across all accounts that are currently assigned to that Salesperson's market. Any time a sales record is added to an account, the activity—including the s...

Votes

@AdamT - I love this feature and I have saved the sent@mail.snapshotreport.biz sent@mail.snapshotreport.biz; received@mail.snapshotreport.biz received@mail.snapshotreport.biz in my contacts for easy use in the bcc. This helps SO much with quick referencing conversations.

Votes

Topic starter

@Laura_Spencer That’s great to hear Laura, I’m happy to hear that this feature is a huge help! We’re planning on making more enhancements to it soon to hopefully make it even better.

Votes

Very excited to see where the Loop is headed! This is a cultural tool in sales orgs, it helps celebrate wins in real time, allows “Coaches” to work with reps on the fly! Try it out this week in your sales org and let us know what you would like to see!!

Votes

We also just made it easier to access from Partner Center! Click the little “infinity” icon in the top-right.

Votes

Topic starter

We’ve updated it even further today with some more styling and functionality. In addition to the new accessibility icon, we’ve added:

• Brand new icons to help differentiate the sales activities

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 5.20.34 PM

• Refined filters allowing you narrow down the date even further, and break activities out by the market, salespeople, sales team, account status, and activity

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 5.24.13 PM. Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 5.26.48 PM

• Along with like and comment, you can now share a post, giving managers a direct way to reference back to an activity when speaking with their sales team
    Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 5.35.12 PM

Stay tuned as we continue to make The Loop even better!

Votes

The loop is a cultural game changer for your sales team. We are really enjoying the new features as they help to keep the team engaged