Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Listings [Solved] Transition from Yext (outside Vendasta) to Listing Sync Pro

Votes

Topic starter

Hello, I am a new partner and we currently have clients on our Yext account, but I want to move them all to Listing Sync Pro and I am just wondering what is the best way to go about doing that. I have already added one client to Listing Sync Pro and it is finding a lot of claimed listings (I assume due to Yext). I just want to make sure we do this in the best way. TIA
Sarah

Votes

Hi Sarah!

Thank you for reaching out! I am Andrew Tremblay, the Product Manager for our Listings products, and you are correct in your assumption that you running into claiming issues with having both services on at the same time for your client and running into conflicts.

If you haven’t already, I would ensure you have your account details in our platform as close to what you have captured in Yext. As well, it is always beneficial to grab a data export of your Yext accounts as a backup in the event you do need to reference them. You can find details on how to do the export here.

From there, it is best to either work with Yext, or if you have the power yourself, and have the services cancelled within Yext. Once those services are no longer active for a client, you should have no issues running Listing Sync Pro and reclaiming listings for your clients.

If you do run into any issues during this period or get stuck along the way, please don’t hesitate to reach out or to contact our support and we can help you out.

Thanks,
Andrew