Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Website Pro Altruists Unite! - My first website build

nriddle556
89 Points
Topic starter

Hello, all you lovely people! A colleague at work is the VP for Idaho Heart Foundation and he assumed that I was a website developer I think when he offered me the privilege of fixing up their website. So far I have gotten access to it with Website express and have spent about an hour making the ugliest website I've ever seen in my life!

I am seeking your expert advice on how I can come out with an excellent, boast-worthy website, but I don't want to spend money and can't spend too much time on this since I'm doing it for them for free. Side note: I am also trying to use my sales skills to find sponsors for the most elite Black Tie Event Idaho Falls has ever seen, if y'all have any wealthy connections that might be interested HMU!

I think I might be able to convince the head of the organization to pay for Website Pro, but I'm not sure if that will be beneficial or if there is something better we could spend on. 

I just want to do a good job and could really use some help! Any advice, videos, tutorials, or whatever would be superb!

Current website

Current trashite

1 Reply
Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Why don't you make use of any of the many stunning best practice frameworks available at https://frameworks.yourdigitalagents.com/. You can instantly use any of them for your Website Express of WebSite Pro website.