Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace Chat Meter - anyone run across this platform?

Cathy Poturny
306 Points
Topic starter

Hello all - working with a bank to gain their business - after doing more research I've found that they are looking to replace ChatMeter with the Dashboard for Multi-Location Digital Presence Management including Reputation, Listings, Customer Voice, Social...

Does anyone have any insights to share? Looking for challenges, objections, value ads, pricing and of course the onboarding and service aspects of this company.

Thanks!

4 Replies
Mike Hendrix
15 Points

I'm very familiar with Chatmeter. Visit their website and checkout their blog, help articles. They are good for physical locations and have solid social media integrations and business details. They have a task management system, sentiment analysis embedded in their reviews. Based in San Diego.

Cathy Poturny
306 Points
Topic starter

Hi Mike

Thanks for the info. I'd already perused their website. I'm thinking of requesting a demo so I can get a hands on comparison. Wondering about pricing tiers... Nonetheless, much appreciated!

Cathy

Joel Smart
3 Points

Cathy. Good platform. Analytics are a little soft. They do have templates automated responses but compared to our multi location with suggestions and edit ability we will out perform. Higher priced. I know of one brand In Particular who pay almost $200 per location for rep and listings for about 700 locations.

Rumor has it they at Chatmeter are not overly excited about their listings partner and may be looking to move that piece elsewhere.

If the bank is with them now. What do they not get that they are looking for.

Cathy Poturny
306 Points
Topic starter

Thanks Joel. That is good information to have. I need a deeper dive into the features and benefits of the multi-location platform. However, in formulating the presentation of services, I am going to leverage the brick and mortar with the personnel. Strategy includes Listing sync, Claim Listings for branch, manager, biz dev contact and CSR, Reputation Management and enhanced Review responsiveness. Now I just have to figure out competitive pricing for Services. The bank has a robust Marketing team, albeit only 5 team members, but they are 'jazzed' about the multi location opportunity!!!