Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Community Session (December 4, 2020) - Digital Ads

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Well-executed digital advertising can be one of the most cost-effective ways to increase traffic and drive sales to your client's business!

From Youtube to Facebook, to Google and Bing, Mike Vossen, Vendasta's Product Expert for Digital Ads, will have the answers to your digital advertising questions, this Friday, December 4.

Register here:

https://vendasta.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMuc-GtpzMoGt3z3JEwIcW7Ifa3sUP8jYQW

Friday, Dec 4 11:30am - 12:30pm, EST (US) (GMT -5)

2 Replies
cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Hey everyone,

If you missed last Friday's session or would like to re-watch, here is the recording:

Mike is also answering the questions that came up in the chat on Friday. I'll post them below.

I've also attached the Churn Study that Andrew mentioned in Friday's session!

The study is based on the data from within Vendasta’s marketing platform, representing more than 200,000 small and medium businesses. The findings in this report unveil key factors why SMBs churn and identify new strategies for client retention.

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Q: How do you deal with clients who are suspicious of digital ads and expect results quickly?

A: Tell them, I find a no works better than a yes the majority of the time, people want to deal with those they trust, if you build trust AND set realistic expectations you will sign the right clients, and you won't bring on those you cannot help.

Q: How do you feel about local PPC for an insurance company?

A: Insurance is almost always one of the top 5 most expensive verticals to advertise for, so either you go at it with a big spend or you try a more content-first strategy (posting, Blogs, SEO) to drive the cheaper leads in.

Q: With analytics is it necessary to run campaigns to just build a list to market to later?

A: No, you don't need to do this first but it is best practice