Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Community Session (February 26, 2021) - Partner Jam Session & Academy Feedback

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

In this week's Community Session, we want to hear from you!

Tell us how 2021 has been going so far, what challenges you are facing, and how we can work together to find solutions.

We want to hear your feedback on our Conquer Local Academy and Community Sessions, and learn what our upcoming courses and sessions you want to help you on your path to success!

Register here:

https://vendasta.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMuc-GtpzMoGt3z3JEwIcW7Ifa3sUP8jYQW

Friday, February 26 11:30am - 12:30pm, EST (US) (GMT -5)

7 Replies
george-conthebrinkmediagroup-com
39 Points

Is the Always On Campaign document going to be loaded here or should I contact my Vendasta Partner?

Cathy Poturny
306 Points

Contact your partner George.

mikecorso
84 Points

It's crazy that I was looking for a recording of Friday's session and it took me 15 minutes to end up here (Groups?!)...and it's not even here 🙁

Cal
41544 Points
 Cal

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The zoom recordings can take up to 24 hours to render (we wish it was automatic too!) but our team usually has them up by EOD on Monday. It should be posted here today!

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your great feedback in last Friday's session! We're excited to grow the Conquer Local Academy and community with you.

If you missed the session, you can check out the recording here:

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Hi Mike,

We're creating a new section in the Community that will have all the Community Sessions listed so it will be much easier to find the recordings. That's coming this week!

I've uploaded the recording from last Friday's session. I aim to get them uploaded Friday evenings or Monday mornings at the latest. Sorry for the delay on this one!

mikecorso
84 Points

Great. Thanks.