Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Connect with Google! - Friday April 3, 12:30pm - 1:30pm, EST (US) (GMT -4)

C.McGrath
2511 Points
Topic starter

Connect with Google! Insights and Free Tools to help your Community

Register Here: https://vendasta.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7Yyd9RCYQE6UzfJ45cj8Lw

On this week’s interactive webinar, we will be spending time with Casey Lynn and Karis Fisher from the Strategic Partnerships team at Google, discussing how you can leverage Google insights and free tools to help your advertisers during this time. This includes:

• Free Google tools to help your customers better understand their customers
  • Best practices for helpful, Trusted Advisors
  • Google My Business Considerations & Optimization Tips
  • Open Mic - Discussion and Questions

Conquer Local Webinars are a place for our community members to engage and discuss the state of the market and ways to overcome challenges that agencies and SMBs are facing right now.

Feel free to come and go as you please or even tune in and work on projects in the background as we discuss topics relevant to any agency supporting our communities wherever we may be around the world!

10 Replies
vanessa_vizard
13 Points

Hello! I attended the recent webinar for Google insights and it was stated a resource tool would be provided to participants, however I haven’t received it yet. Where can we find this tool, as the information provided was valuable and quite insightful, yet we were asked not to share it…

Thank you!

Vanessa Vizard
vanessa@vizardpr.com

acarson
210 Points

Hi Vanessa,

I am happy that you found the insights valuable! Have you noticed any interesting trends using trends.google.com?

Thank you for following-up and apologies for the delay in sharing the Leave Behind with everyone. We will be sending it right away so please watch your inbox!

We will also be posting more information on the session next week so be sure to check back shortly for more info!

Stay safe,

Andrew Carson

vanessa_vizard
13 Points

HI Andrew!

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have’t dove into the Google Trends insights yet, but I am excited to do so in the coming days and identify what trends are occurring for the industries I serve.

Thank you Andrew, I look forward to receiving the Leave Behind.

acarson
210 Points

Hi Vanessa,

You’re welcome!

I found some of the Coronavirus Search Trends very interesting. The more we know, the better we can support and connect with our communities.

DaylynPresley
62 Points

Where can I find the videos from the Friday sessions? I just started today, sop I’m a bit behind.

acarson
210 Points

Hey @Daylyn_Presley,

Thank you for your interest in the Community Sessions! These are live interactive sessions for agencies to discuss challenges in the market and how to overcome them. We do not share all of the recordings from these sessions, so make sure to attend whenever you can!

While we are unable to share the recording from this session with Google, we will be posting the recordings in the respective threads in regards to preparing for the bounce back with George Leith and reviewing the remote tools for Vendasta partners in the platform.

If you’re looking for more content and haven’t checked out the Think Tank recordings with Dennis Yu yet, be sure to check them out here: Think Tank Episodes

DaylynPresley
62 Points

FYI: The recordings are shared and are posted to the Conquer Local Facebook group. Tthe links are there.

acarson
210 Points

Hey Daylyn,

Yes, you are correct, the recordings for the Think Tanks with Dennis Yu are shared in the Conquer Local Facebook Group as well.

DaylynPresley
62 Points

Maybe post that to the website because U had difficulty finding the first sessions. I’m a little behind and playing catch-up.

acarson
210 Points

Hey Daylyn,

Thank you for the feedback and I’m glad you were able to find the Think Tank episodes. I hope you enjoy them, and I’m looking forward to connecting on the next one this Friday!