Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] MEGATHREAD: Conquer Local Connect (December 9th, 2021)

cbarcoe
720 Points
Badges:
Topic starter

Exciting news, Conquerors! Conquer Local Connect is back! 🤩 

Join us on December 9 at 11 a.m. EST for our second Conquer Local virtual event this year. 

👉  Register Here

Get the inside scoop on new and upcoming releases. Hear how partners like you are finding success with Vendasta and the Conquer Local Community, and get actionable strategies to fast-track your business growth! 

Stay tuned for our agenda, exclusive promotions for attendees, and some awesome giveaways! 

We can't wait to see you there. 

4 Replies
cbarcoe
720 Points
Badges:
Topic starter

We're excited to see you next Thursday, Dec. 9. at 11 a.m. EST 🤩

Our sessions will be chock full of data-backed tactics and strategies to become the local hero for your clients. Get our latest insights into small business tech adoption. Learn what's new and coming soon to Vendasta. And hear from Vendasta partners like you who are finding success and growing their business! 

Join us ➡️. here live ⬅️ to get exclusive offers, and be in with a chance to win some awesome 🎁 giveaways🎁  like an 🍏 Apple Watch and HomePod, and Vendasta swag 👕

Robert Davis
147 Points
Badges:

Sounds amazing. This will be great, but can’t wait until we can all come back together and meet in person!

cbarcoe
720 Points
Badges:
Topic starter

Me too, Robert! Looking forward to an in-person Conquer Local event some day soon. 

BretConquerLocal
333 Points
Badges:

As a Vendastian who wasn't here for the last event- I couldn't be more excited. I also can't wait for more in-person action but honestly... I'm loving these virtual conferences 🤩 👨‍💻 🎉 so ready for Connect.