Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

MEGATHREAD: Conquer Local Connect On Demand

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Exciting news, Conquerors! Conquer Local Connect is back! ? 

Join us on December 9 at 11 a.m. EST for our second Conquer Local virtual event this year. 

?  Register Here

Get the inside scoop on new and upcoming releases. Hear how partners like you are finding success with Vendasta and the Conquer Local Community, and get actionable strategies to fast-track your business growth! 

Stay tuned for our agenda, exclusive promotions for attendees, and some awesome giveaways! 

We can't wait to see you there. 

16 Replies
cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

We're excited to see you next Thursday, Dec. 9. at 11 a.m. EST ?

Our sessions will be chock full of data-backed tactics and strategies to become the local hero for your clients. Get our latest insights into small business tech adoption. Learn what's new and coming soon to Vendasta. And hear from Vendasta partners like you who are finding success and growing their business! 

Join us ➡️. here live ⬅️ to get exclusive offers, and be in with a chance to win some awesome ? giveaways?  like an ? Apple Watch and HomePod, and Vendasta swag ?

1 Reply
cbarcoe

1504 Points

We're ready for Conquer Local Connect! Are you?? We can't wait to see you this Thursday, December 9th ? 

We have a jam-packed agenda for you that will give you insights, tactics, and strategies to grow your business and be the local hero for your client!

Conquer Local Connect Agenda (EST)

11:00 AM: Welcome

From CMO, Jeff Tomlin

11:05 AM: Conquer Local Panel: The Role Community Plays in Success

Intel and insights from the inside

11:40 AM: Why I stopped scheduling meetings — and why you should too

Scheduling meetings is costing your business more than you think

12:10 PM: Lessons from the Digital Chasm

Data-backed tips for boosting small business tech adoption

12:35 PM: T-Minus One week

Matching delivery to consumer expectations

1:00 PM: That’s a wrap

CEO Brendan King sums up insights

1:10 PM: Community Session

Meet the Vendasta team and connect with your peers

Robert_Davis
527 Points

Sounds amazing. This will be great, but can’t wait until we can all come back together and meet in person!

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Me too, Robert! Looking forward to an in-person Conquer Local event some day soon. 

BretConquerLocal
778 Points

As a Vendastian who wasn't here for the last event- I couldn't be more excited. I also can't wait for more in-person action but honestly... I'm loving these virtual conferences ? ?‍? ? so ready for Connect.

nriddle556
89 Points

https://www.conquerlocal.com/connect2021/

The hype is so real, I love it! 

BretConquerLocal
778 Points

We are LIVE in T-minus 1 hour, Conquerors! ? Are you ready?! At 11:00 am EST, see you here:> https://www.conquerlocal.com/connect2021/

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Thank you to everyone who attended Conquer Local Connect today ? We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

If you missed any of the sessions, you can watch them here

We'd love to hear your feedback to make our next event even better, so if you attended today, please fill in this short survey ❤️

RavenusDigital
35 Points

During the round table session after the event yesterday, a course was mentioned that we should take and post on LinkedIn. Does anyone remember which course?

2 Replies
cbarcoe

1504 Points

@RavenusDigital it was our new Local SEO Course.

Post your badge on LinkedIn, tag Vendasta and you'll be entered into a draw to win our grand prize. It includes:

An Apple Watch, a free website, free monthly blog post, and five Local Business Online Toolkit Pro. 

Let us know if you have any questions. 

RavenusDigital

35 Points

@cbarcoe ahhh yes thank you very much

Tim Glynn
264 Points

Great event yesterday, thanks to everyone. I missed parts and was wondering if the Business App Training Courses mentioned by Jacqueline Cook are already available. Also, right at the end Jeff Folckemer mentioned a promotion off the top of his head. Any news on that?

Have a great exciting weekend everyone. Only 14 sleeps to Christmas.

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Thank you to everyone who attended Conquer Local Connect last week. We had a blast meeting you all!​​

We'd love to hear your feedback to make our next event better, so if you attended, please complete this short survey. If you missed any of the sessions, you can watch them on-demand here.

Remember if you complete the survey and the Local SEO course by 11:59 pm on Thursday, December 16th to be in with a chance to win an Apple HomePod Mini (survey winner), and a grand prize that includes an Apple Watch and lots of tools to help grow your business!

Winners will be announced at the Community Session on Friday at 11:30 am EST.

2 Replies
Tim Glynn

264 Points

@cbarcoe Survey done, Local SEO course done. My turn to win ?

cbarcoe

1504 Points

@Tim Glynn that's great. I hope you found it helpful.

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Also, if you would like early access to partner to SMB chat, fill in this short form and we'll be in touch.