Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

How does video conferencing fit into your workflow?

jacqueline_gillespie
9 Points
Topic starter

Projects and fulfillment work typically depends on collaboration and a solid review & approval process.

Much of this happens over the phone, email, and increasingly, over video conferencing which can also be used to screen share.

Where would you find access to video conferencing (Hangouts/Zoom/CrankWheel) most useful and convenient?

4 Replies
jbastian
162 Points

I think that video conferencing would be super helpful for our partners! I’ve been hearing a lot of requests for both Hangouts and Zoom for them to connect with their clients.

Would love to hear where video conferencing would be most useful and convenient for our partners - I think under the Accounts tab in Task Manager would be a perfect place for it to live

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

I really like Google Meet. While you have Hangouts listed that is a lower grade consumer app (IMO). Meets is much more commercial and now also integrated with Google Drive (Business) accounts right inside of the email client. It would be a great option to add an account to each user in SSC.

Everyone has their favorite so having the option in settings to turn on 1 or all of them in SSC would be great.

jacqueline_gillespie
9 Points
Topic starter

Fantastic feedback Jeff!
I love the idea of letting users pick their preferred app(s) as a setting.

RyanFreeman
47 Points

Jeff,

Thanks for clarifying the difference between Meet and Hangouts. That’s a big difference, especially now that Meet is free for all, not just G Suite people.