Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce yourself here! 👋

Page 11 / 11

Robert White
21 Points
Badges:

I am Robert White, founder of Quail Advertising in Houston, TX. I have ran my own marketing agency for 23 years now, I have used Vendasta since 2019 and joined in 2020. Sorry I'm just now posting this :). I own two other companies, one being a print company and the other is a SaaS company, but Quail Advertising is my main company.

My passions are my wife and son, music, and entrepreneurship. I really have a huge passion for helping people, business owners and non business owners. I love helping newcomers that are wanting to create their own marketing agency. I know when I first got started I wish that I knew someone in advertising I could turn to when I had questions. I told myself if I was ever in the position to help someone starting out I would.

So now that all that is out of the way, I hope to meet a lot of you on here and if anyone ever has any questions feel free to reach out to me and we can always jump on a call or chat if you like.

There is a Chinese saying that goes: “If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.” For centuries, the greatest thinkers have suggested the same thing: Happiness is found in helping others.

| For it is in giving that we receive — Saint Francis of Assisi
| The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity — Leo Tolstoy
| We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give — Winston Churchill
| Giving back is as good for you as it is for those you are helping, because giving gives you purpose. When you have a purpose-driven life, you’re a happier person — Goldie Hawn

yanta.haynes808
17 Points
Badges:

Hey Robert, 

Thanks for showing up.  Appreciate the offering hand.  I’m transition from the Army to civilian life and I just started a digital marketing agency and business coach.  I welcome any suggestions you are willing to give.  I just got Vendasta and I love the setup and the information it can provide to my clients.  I brought 2 on in the last couple weeks and was able to upsell one that I brought on.  

I believe this will enhance my clients and allow them to truly understand their business and come up with better strategy plans.    

My grandfather was a farmer and I worked with him since I was 6 years old.  One thing he use to tell me about business was “you have to always treat people well or your business will fail” this is something I always think about in my life and in business.  He was a giver and if you came to his truck and didn’t have any food he will give it to them, and say “Never not feed someone who is hungry.” I said all that to say.  Thank you for feeding us newbies 🙂.

Wishing love and blessings to you and your family. Continuous prosperity and awesome memories.  

agnes111
7 Points
Badges:

Hello,

I am Agnes Bassey, I'm pretty new here and I'm an Account Executive with Altom Agency and I'm ready to learn and hit the ground running. I enjoy dancing and listening to music.

Looking forward to connecting.

Cheers.

Page 11 / 11