Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce yourself here! ?

Page 10 / 12

BenjaminForbes
36 Points

Hello all, I'm Benjamin Forbes, a Bahamas-based artist/designer.

I'm working to build a digital marketing agency to better serve local SMEs with effective advertising/marketing solutions.

I look forward to learning and engaging with the community to enhance my knowledge and execute better marketing services for my prospective clients/customers 

3 Replies
BretConquerLocal

778 Points

@BenjaminForbes We're happy to have you, Benjamin. Welcome to the community!

NathanBell

23 Points

@BenjaminForbes Welcome Benjamin,

You're in good company, and glad to have you here!

yanta.haynes808

33 Points

@BenjaminForbes 

Hey, 

Nice to meet you.  Blessings on your new journey.  You Got this. 

Johnathan
14 Points

Hi all!

I am Johnathan McKeen-Chaff, founder of Covenant Company, LLC in Florida. My umbrella houses my two current brands, Pine Swamp Consulting (local web presence agency) and Center Ed (supplemental education company).

I use Vendasta to manage my web development clients and offer them a state of the art white labeled CRM.

My passions are Jesus, my wife, my son, and entrepreneurship. I love playing the piano and singing to let out my steam. 

I have been known to seemingly be all places at all times although I am not omnipresent. 

2 Replies
BretConquerLocal

778 Points

@Johnny You clearly wear many hats- that's great to see. I sing and play guitar myself and understand the love for music, couldn't agree more with what you said! Pleasure to meet you.

yanta.haynes808

33 Points

@Johnny

Hey, 

Blessings and Joy to you and your family.  Love the multi-business you have in place to service our communities.  Wishing continuous prosperity and growth for your business.

aouadrhiri
16 Points

Hello, I'am Abdelkrim from Morocco i'm so happy to be with you to learn how to build My Digital Marketing Agency.

3 Replies
BretConquerLocal

778 Points

@aouadrhiri620 Hello, Abdelkrim! I'm Bret and I'm on the Conquer Local team here in Canada. I really enjoy your enthusiasm towards learning- and if you're looking for how to build your digital marketing agency, you've come to the right place. Welcome 

aouadrhiri

16 Points

@BretKlarenbach Thank you so much, it's a plaisur to be here with the experts.

NathanBell

23 Points

@aouadrhiri wecome aboard mate, cheers.

NathanBell
23 Points

Hi Everyone,

My name’s Nathan Bell, I’m 27 years old local to Southern Indiana.

I enjoy being outdoors, learning new things, and working as a design and software consultant.

Super excited to learn and be involved with this community.

2 Replies
BretConquerLocal

778 Points

@NathanBell Being outdoors and learning new things are also two of my favourite things. We're excited to see your growth and also glad to have your expertise. Let me know if you have any questions, Nathan- welcome!

NathanBell

23 Points

@BretKlarenbach Thank you sir, ? much appreciated.

David Little
52 Points

Hello Conqueror's! I have been a Vendasta Partner since 2010. Comporium has been a Beta Testing partner before there was a Beta program ? I am currently the SVP of Enterprise Sales. I was VP of Media Sales & Services and spent over 18 years growing and transitioning print to digital revenue. Vendasta was the key and is now the foundational platform for all our digital services and revenue. If I can be of any help to our Conqueror's please hit me up!

2 Replies
BretConquerLocal

778 Points

@David Little It's a pleasure seeing you on here. I'll skip the welcome seeing as you've been with Vendasta much longer than I have- I will however say that I'm happy to see this introduction. I hope Conquerers take that offer because your level of experience is invaluable. Great having you, David.

David Little

52 Points

@9071 Looking forward to hopefully seeing you in the near future at the new HQ! Cheers!

johnthemex824
9 Points

Hi all!

My name is John Arroyo, and I am new to Vendasta this week!

I am a video producer that kept getting asked by clients, "can you make a website, or can you help with SEO?" So I decided to find someone to help me with those questions for our clients. Ruby Red Media is a video production company that I started after getting laid off from my employer during Covid. We are located in Memphis, TN, and have had an incredible amount of success in our first year as a start-up.  

I am hoping that this will be the solution to the digital marketing arm of my Agency.

Very happy to be here, and I look forward to learning from all of you!

Best,

John

1 Reply
BretConquerLocal

778 Points

@johnthemex824 Hi, John. Welcome to Vendasta and welcome to the Conquer Local Community! 

It's so great seeing the success story arise from you truly internalizing the requests you were getting. Kudos. And congratulations on a successful first year.

We're excited to be that marketing arm and look forward to our partnership. We deal with many businesses just like Ruby Red and you'll come to find that this community has countless members in your position. 

Happy to have you. Cheers,

Bret

yanta.haynes808
33 Points

Hey ?️, 

I am Yanta Haynes. I am the Co-Founder and CEO of EUA Brand Co (Digital Marketing Company ) and COO of Mercury Technology Consultants. I love being a business Business Coach and being part of small businesses increasing their profits, pouring into their communities and love their businesses. I believe small business owners are the backbone of countries. I have over 15 years of Human Resources, Records Management, consisting of FOIA, Privacy Act, and Risk Management Consulting, leading client initiatives in the Department of Defense, public, and private sectors. I have been known as a master facilitator, mediator, and team builder throughout my career while keeping my eyes on the big picture and delivering solutions for my clients and Soldiers.

I am an Army Veteran and Alumni of Saint Leo University with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with Specialization in Human Resource, Masters of Business Administration in Project Management & Supply Chain Global Integration Management, and a Certified Neurologist Practitioner.

I believe deeply in family and community; we are all family, no matter what walk of life we come from. In my life, I focus on three things economy, ecology, and equity. These things are important because when one person/company/brand grows, we all grow; we need our environment, our environment needs us, and everyone deserves a chance to master the best life they will love to live.

Nice to meet everyone ? 

Wishing everyone life is filled with joy, love, and prosperity. 

- We are all born for Greatness

Movylo
18 Points

Movylo (www.movylo.com) here to help!

Very happy to be part of this Community and hope we can chat with a lot of you guys!

zishas
23 Points

Hello everyone!

My name is Zisha, I live in Upstate NY.

I'm now starting my Vendasta business where I'm offering several apps for my clients.

I hope to expand in services as well.

Wish me luck:)

Best, Zisha

KelseyBanerjee
8 Points

Hi,

I'm Kelsey ?‍♀️

I've been a copywriter for fintech and financial services firms for the past 5 years. When my UX and brand designer husband went freelance, we decided to form an agency.

And while I'm still getting a ton of copywriting requests...I've got zilch for brand strategy/identity design. So I thought this course might help me figure out how to drive leads.

Looking forward to connecting and learning from everyone!

FASMARK
33 Points

Hi, freinds, my name is Fasih Ul Hassan, I'm from Pakistan. I'm 23 and fresh in digital marketing. I have experience of 6 months in content writing and ads creation and posting on social media. I really love this digital marketing and want to be an expert in digital marketing in this world. With this digital marketing, I want to help small businesses around me to grow their business and generate more revenue. 

My hobbies are book reading, traveling, dance, learning new things, and meet with new people. 

Paul Leverich
27 Points

Hello my name is Paul Leverich, I been trying to do marketing now for some time, I am on a job limit due to health and seeing vendasta I had to try. I am ready to learn grow and experience all the great marketing secrets! 

dkamran963782
8 Points

hello every one my name is sahir 

natashapennant364
27 Points

Hello! My name is Natasha Pennant. I live in New Jersey, born in London, England and have a Jamaican ethnic background.

I have recently formed my business consulting/marketing agency called Ascentify Consulting firm.

I am happy to have partnered with Vendasta. I am soon complete my onboarding and look forward to having much success. Thank you.

Natasha Pennant

Thomas
10 Points

Hi...my name is Tom Hawkins. I am a Chevy dealer in southern MN and just starting my own digital marketing agency in order to have a business to run as I enter retirement in the next couple years from my dealership. I will be starting out slow and local, but want to learn and take on one client at a time. Looking forward to learning.

1 Reply
Robert White

31 Points

@Thomas Welcome to the community! We're happy to have you here.

Page 10 / 12