Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Local Client Tookkits

adrian sawyer
9 Points
Topic starter

For those of you offering the local client toolkits and getting results, are you using the campaigns and videos provided or did you create your own?

I'm asking because tend to create extra work for myself sometimes, and I'm trying to avoid it. However if creating my own version of their campaigns is better I'm willing to put in the work.

PS: I'll put an actual photo here soon(hopefully by the end of the weekend).

3 Replies
PaulDouglas
418 Points

Hey Adrian,

When I give away access to the LBOT I will set up the prospect as a user and send the welcome email. I have setup an automation (it is brand new) starting the tutorial email campaign followed by the snapshot report campaign.

I will typically follow up with a personal email and if needed a phone call, inviting them to book a meeting using the provided link so I can run them through how to use the system and go over the snapshot report.

This step allows me to determine what their needs are and I can go into my store and create three separate packages customized just for them. I will send that in an email linking to the packages and attaching all the propaganda from Vendasta.

A follow up meeting goes over the choices and closes their choice

I hope this helps.

adrian sawyer
9 Points
Topic starter

Thanks Paul. I appreciated the response. I'll try that.

CarlfredGiles
13 Points

I am definitely on board with this.