Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Local ToolKit Launch Strategies

GeorgeLeith
23493 Points
Topic starter

With the release of the Local Business Toolkit our cloud brokers have a powerful client and engagement platform at their fingertips. This week we will speak to the top Strategies to get this system launched and working for your clients/prospects.

15 Replies
GeorgeLeith
23493 Points
Topic starter

One of our favourite tactics for obtaining a prospect list is cobranding with a business association like a Chamber of Commerce. Approaching the local business group and offering the Local Online Toolkit, Snapshot and Business App for the chambers members. You can brand the email campaign with the chambers name to increase open rate. The Chambers wins as they have a mandate to deliver more value to their members and you(cloud brokers) win by co-branding with a trusted name and obtaining the prospect list, contact names and email address.

TZegil
98 Points

Great to hear because that is the exact strategy I am building out right now!

I’ll post back with updates.

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

I’m interested in hearing your recommendations on getting passed the “this is great, I’ll share your information with ppl who are interested” and never hearing anything back from them.

I’ve had trouble getting to their lists to reach out on their behalf.

1 Reply
steve.deguzman

109 Points
GeorgeLeith
23493 Points
Topic starter

Thanks Tyler and Ryan, I will weigh in on this tonight! Will address some more strategies to launch SMB Online Toolkits

GeorgeLeith
23493 Points
Topic starter

Amazing Value Here at each step!
SMB Online Toolkit is designed to position your agency as a digital powerhouse. Keep in mind it is designed to be a Limited Time Offer, not forever! Thus the massive value. You need to position it as a “hero play” you are “giving” the Business App, loaded with insights, tools, content, communications tools to help a business Protect Local. Upon everyone going back to business there would be an applicable charge, but for now “YOU” the hero of our story if offering this “ToolKit” to support your clients, or potential clients during this challenging time. I welcome debate and “grooming” of this message.

DaylynPresley
62 Points

This is a good idea.

lauraknowwhenandhow-com
12 Points

@glieth, thanks for this strategy!

Jeff Modjeska
2 Points

Did this process work for you getting new customers by colaborating with Chamber of Commerce? I’m a newbie with little capital trying to find my 1st clients?

TZegil
98 Points

Haven’t launched it yet, going through an LBOT email campaign from a power list of business cards I had collected over the years.

Chamber campaign next though!

Jeff Modjeska
2 Points

Thanks for responding I appreciate it!

Cheers!

MarketingJack
79 Points

Thanks George, and I agree that the LBOT is a great offer, something that does provide value and introduces people to what we have to offer.
Two questions.
How long do you believe we should offer this as a free offer to help with getting back re-open and getting business going again?
Second, how to frame this offer to local business?

DerekFox
68 Points

This is an excellent idea and would like to learn more about it.

1 Reply
Brady Lang

519 Points

@DerekFox 

We have this awesome blog post about Digital Concierge, who used a Product-Led Growth approach to attain 19 clients in just two months!

I love how they break down their process and give you the resources to get going immediately, like their branded "Pitch Deck" which is based on Vendasta's Street Level Sales Deck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

How a 2 person agency, Digital Concierge, closed 19 clients in two months using a product-led-growth strategy (blog post)

The blog asks you to enter your email to get their resources...
But here's a direct link to their resources, including the sales guide and copy of their modified Vendasta Customer Journey pitch deck.
steve.deguzman
109 Points

Hey everyone. Has there been any progress on sales material. I want to go after chambers by creating landing pages that feature the store package like this one we are prepping

Chamber Mock Up

Does anyone have any leave behinds or any other videos or anything we can incorporate when we do our pitch and presentation for the chamber

Cheers