Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Tuesday - Market Your Agency Workshop

Hashim
1944 Points
Topic starter

In this workshop, we show you how to leverage content to become a lead magnet, engage more businesses and become the local expert that everyone wants to do business with. We help you create a content based road map of the products and services you are selling.

Our system fills the top of your sales funnel, and nurtures them so you can qualify them as your ideal customer.

Register link: Market Your Agency

If you are interested in attending additional workshop please see the workshop schedule: Workshop Timetable

6 Replies
kristy.fresh560
101 Points

I am assuming the presentation this week will be recorded and if so, where would I find that? I am somewhat new to the team.

5 Replies
Hashim

1944 Points

@kristy.fresh560 I am sorry you missed the workshop. The workshops are live. If you've missed it this week. Please join us next week same time.

monique343

21 Points

@Hashim I am looking for content to build out my website. is there a quick video under 2 minutes that can help businesses learn about what we have as they do their research?

Hashim

1944 Points

@monique343 thank you for the question. I have a web discovery questionnaire that helps you as well as your prospect prepare for essential services on a website with upsell/cross sell paths. Are you able to email me your calendar link so I can book some time to explain how these questions work and products that go along with them?

monique343

21 Points

@Hashim Hello. Here is my link https://calendly.com/moniquewithlinklocal

I also sent additional questions to you before seeing your reply so please lets discuss those as well. Lets meet this afternoon if that works foryou. I will invite Elijah once you confirm.

Brady Lang

519 Points