My Module 1 Checklist
I figured I would share here as a way to hold myself accountable to complete the process. Here are my answers:
Digital Agent Strengths & Weaknesses:
1. I am always eager to learn, adapt, and change.
2. I’m old enough to remember traditional marketing but young enough to relate to digital marketing.
3. I’m intelligent and a deep thinker.
1. I have a lot of responsibility so I have little time, which affects my motivation at times.
2. At 40 years old, everything going on in my life provides a distraction and hurts my focus.
3. I despise redundancy (but I also recognize it’s importance in building a successful business).
1. Providing for my family.
2. Goals for personal success.
3. I love to help others.
1. How digital marketing works and is necessary.
2. Why some businesses fail during times of hardship.
3. Giving consumers what they want.
thank you for sharing and like you stated accountability is key. I think your insights are great and the fact that you laid it all out, will allow you to address and strengthen the areas you define. Systems are key in a business. As Dennis said if you cant walk away from your biz for 30 days and still have it operational, then you work for yourself versus owning a business. Systems are great for continuity of operations and system redundacy.