Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace New Release to Marketplace: Voice.page

Marketplace_Vendors
1410 Points
Topic starter

Voice.page improves Google ranking for local and near-me searches with beautifully designed, mobile-responsive, fully automated voice, speed and search optimized landing page created in seconds with business information.

Learn more →

7 Replies
Aaron-Locafy
30 Points

Amazing! Thanks Kathleen.

To add on to that - Voice.Page is a powerful, low-cost solution that Vendasta partners can make a strong margin on.

Voice.Page provides businesses the following benefits:

1. Gives them a unique voice and search optimized point of presence that ranks in Google and helps them grab additional real estate for their brand, products and services
2. Enhances their local SEO because it is a super-charged site cross-linking to their key profiles like FB, GMB, YouTube, etc.
3. Increase their website SEO because the voice.page site links directly to it and creates a cross-linking infrastructure.

acarson
210 Points

This will be a great session! ?

2 Replies
Kurt Howard

102 Points

@acarson

is Voice.Page still available. I can’t find it in my store. 

acarson

210 Points

@Kurt Howard, We currently have it set up for Trusted Testers, just let your Vendasta Rep know and we can make it available for you.

Marketplace_Vendors
1410 Points
Topic starter
jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Looking forward to this session. I could easily see adding this to my Marketing Stack.

Aaron-Locafy
30 Points

Thanks Jeff!

Look forward to giving a deep dive of voice.page and opportunities!

Voice.Page fits very well with Google My Business claim / optimisation and Listing Sync Pro.

Cheers