Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Political Advertising

Cathy Poturny
306 Points
Topic starter

Morning all

Need some guidance. We are talking to a politician who is running for Judgeship.  Not sure of the rules involved with digital ads, social marketing and website disclaimers.  Anyone have any resources or experience in this arena that you could share?  

Much thanks

5 Replies
Nick Huelsman
52 Points

Hi Cathy! - we've had success running political campaigns with the LocalAds solution.  Please see attached for the overview.  We can reach specific voters wherever they consume info with Targeted Display & Video advertising. 

Feel free to book a call and we can discuss:  Calendly - Nick Huelsman

1 Reply
Cathy Poturny

306 Points

@Nick Huelsman. Awesome 

I will speak to my biz dev rep and we will schedule the call

bill751
51 Points

Political parties in states maintain voter databases with each registered voter having tons of data regarding their voting history, address, home phone and/or cell phone. Nick is talking about IP targeting which would is a good idea since the candidate could pull targeted voter addresses. I am very much involved in electoral politics and have used this for campaigns I've run. AdCellerant (who is a Vendasta vendor) also offers IP targeting. Additionally, AdCellerant offers Geo Fencing which pulls in IDs from a specifically defined geographic target. Display retargeting ads would also be beneficial. There are other technology related things that the client could do with the voter data which are outside Vendasta but are effective (e.g. robocalls, text messaging, p2p texting, autodial phone banking, etc.). Not all required but all have their own place and usefulness.

2 Replies
Cathy Poturny

306 Points

@bill751 Thanks for piping in!  Very helpful information indeed.  Do you have 15 minutes to chat at some point in the very near future?  I'd like to pick your brain a bit.

bill751

51 Points

@Cathy Poturny sure, I'd be happy to chat. Just put a time on my calendly.com/moveworth/30min or shoot me a text @ 8337538358 and we can set a time.