Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Productivity + Marketing Tools

Nykea
265 Points
Topic starter

Hi folks! Our team shared some tools we use to boost productivity, and I thought I'd share here. I'd love to see your contributions!

- ColorZilla Chrome extension finds exact colours used on a webpage, so you can grab brand colours easily.

- HTML Color Codes selects main colors from an image, so you can create a palette from a scene or aesthetic that you like.

- Subjectline.com analyzes the quality of your email subject line before you hit send -- increase those open rates!

- Dafont is a fun and free place to grab cool fonts. 

- Grammarly uses AI to automatically detect mistakes in your grammar, spelling, and punctuation (free version).

- Go Full Page Chrome extension allows you to capture a full webpage in one screenshot.

- Clutter Free Chrome extension prevents and closes duplicates tabs -- a must have if you always have tons of tabs on the go. 

- Lucid Chart simplifies and beautifies org chart construction.

- Speechify will read any text back you, so it's great for reading an article while you're multitasking. 

- Grand Perspective file auditing tool shows you through a visual interface what is taking up space on your computer.

- Wheel of Names is a fun and visual way to select a contest winner. 

- Speed Dial Chrome extension is visual bookmarks, replacing homepage with thumbnail previews of your most commonly used bookmarks.

- Pexels.com is a good site for free stock photography...that doesn't look like stock photography. 

- Canva is an easy to use design tool, and definitely not a secret!

1 Reply
RylanVendasta
172 Points

Love this list! Here's a few I would add:

• Descript - super slick video editing tool.
  • Omnicalculator - need to calculate margin? Tax rate? Great tool.
  • Drawasaurus - fun teambuilding game for a remote work world.