Productivity + Marketing Tools
Hi folks! Our team shared some tools we use to boost productivity, and I thought I'd share here. I'd love to see your contributions!
- ColorZilla Chrome extension finds exact colours used on a webpage, so you can grab brand colours easily.
- HTML Color Codes selects main colors from an image, so you can create a palette from a scene or aesthetic that you like.
- Subjectline.com analyzes the quality of your email subject line before you hit send -- increase those open rates!
- Dafont is a fun and free place to grab cool fonts.
- Grammarly uses AI to automatically detect mistakes in your grammar, spelling, and punctuation (free version).
- Go Full Page Chrome extension allows you to capture a full webpage in one screenshot.
- Clutter Free Chrome extension prevents and closes duplicates tabs -- a must have if you always have tons of tabs on the go.
- Lucid Chart simplifies and beautifies org chart construction.
- Speechify will read any text back you, so it's great for reading an article while you're multitasking.
- Grand Perspective file auditing tool shows you through a visual interface what is taking up space on your computer.
- Speed Dial Chrome extension is visual bookmarks, replacing homepage with thumbnail previews of your most commonly used bookmarks.
- Pexels.com is a good site for free stock photography...that doesn't look like stock photography.
- Canva is an easy to use design tool, and definitely not a secret!