Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Properly setting up multiple FB accounts for a client

Heather Eakins
66 Points
Topic starter

I'm looking for direction on how to properly create multiple social media accounts for 1 client. This client is looking for each apartment complex (there are 45) to have it's own FB page at least. Any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

5 Replies
Cheryl Knighten
11 Points

Most Property Management companies, either identify each one with a specific name or property number. Perhaps utilizing a number system ( since I do not know the name of your Apartment complexes) will help to keep them organized in your system and theirs.

eno adans
6 Points

I don't think you can set up multiple FB accounts with the same name but you can create FB pages as many as you want under the same name. Be sure to create them manually and not from some automated software since they can be suspected as spam and terminated.

Heather Eakins
66 Points
Topic starter

Hi,

Thanks for the comment. The PM company does have property identifiers. My concern though is how to set up all the accounts properly; How do I create a new page without using the individual property email addresses, which would require each of their managers to very the account and possibly add confusion and delay the process?

Heather Eakins
66 Points
Topic starter

Thanks for referencing this tool. I will check it out. What experience do you have with Bulkpva?

eno adans
6 Points

I have purchased verified email list from them. They are great and legit. Please note I have provided a different take on the question since it's specific about multiple FB accounts.