Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

SNEAK PEEK: The State of Local Businesses 2021

dmario
25 Points
Topic starter

Can you believe it's the one-year anniversary of the World Health Organization declaring the COVID-19 pandemic?

I imagine a lot of your clients were standing in their businesses wondering what would happen next. Thanks to your support, we've been able to gather insights to understand how they reacted and changed their habits, and we hope it may help you in your sales, marketing, and client service strategies.

You can get a sneak peek now: https://www.vendasta.com/state-local-businesses-2021/

The page includes a downloadable PDF of the early insights, and a sign-up so you're the first to know when the full report is available.

Happy conquering, partners!

5 Replies
DavidVinge
113 Points

I provided access to my list of accounts for the survey invitation and a SMB Research Campaign was created. But I now see that the invitation wasn't sent to my list because "Mailing information not configured."

Who could tell me more about this and what I should have done differently? What was not configured? The SPF, DKIM and DMARC all validate.

dmario
25 Points
Topic starter

Hi there Dave, happy Friday! I'm sorry to hear the campaign didn't trigger for you. The support team did some investigating, and I have a solution for your future campaigns: Jump into your Partner Center, Admin > Customize > Markets (which is a tab along the top). Then, click the pencil next to your business name. Scroll down and you'll see Email Settings. At the bottom of that screen, you'll notice that 'Required Contact Information for Campaigns' is set to None. If you switch that, your campaigns will trigger in the future. I hope this helps!

DavidVinge
113 Points

Thank you for clearing that up. Interesting that all of my test previews of campaign emails showed the proper contact information so I assumed that everything was all set. Thank you again.

DavidVinge
113 Points

After more investigation I found that everything was correct under the Partner branding but as you pointed out not under the Markets. This support article, https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/articles/202551033-Customize-your-branding, says that "By default, any options set under Partner Branding apply to your markets as well." I guess that's not true for the email settings.

dmario
25 Points
Topic starter

This is great feedback, Dave. Thank you for pointing it out. I'll be sure to pass it on to the team. I'm sure glad we could use this opportunity to get a wrinkle ironed out!