Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

The end of 2020! Best wishes to all!

Murray Sellars
45 Points
Topic starter

and in the words of Elton John "I'm still standing"

I doubt there will be a certificate issued to the billions of people on the planet who officially become "Survivors of 2020 at the stroke of Midnight" but you know who you are....?

It has dawned on me through the last few months that #COVID has not changed anything, it is merely an agent of change, an intensifier or accelerant if you like of existing trends, situations or conditions.

If you are someone who has suffered as a result in 2020, and I can identify with that, take a moment today to get it all into context. (and reach out for help if you cannot get there on your own!)

Can I take this opportunity to wish a prosperous New Year to all "Conquerites"? May you and your family be blessed in all you set out to achieve in 2021!

We had a picnic on Monday with just the immediate family and my son took the picture below. It reminded me of the power of reflection. "Be still, and know that I am God"

6 Replies
Chad
60 Points
 Chad

Thank you for the kind message.

Wishing you as well and to the whole Conquer Community a Happy New Year .

May this coming Year brings us All , Health , Wealth and Happiness.

Please Stay safe Everyone.

Chad

Thiago
2483 Points

Murray, thank you for your thoughtful message.

Wishing all our partners, their families, and their customers a prosperous New Year!

May we have better days to come.

Best to you and yours,
Thiago Neres

Sanjay
5442 Points

Happy New Year all! What a year 2020 has been... Like many companies, we were forced to make a decision this year at Vendasta. We chose to fight, because COVID-19 placed an unimaginable strain on local businesses and the trusted experts that serve them.

Together, with you, we’re galvanized. And more ready than ever to Conquer Local. Check out this year end video @rmorris and team created!

Murray Sellars
45 Points
Topic starter

Great insight into some of last years changes, Sanjay!

I am excited to see what 2021 brings.

Regards

Murray

JonNeher
304 Points

You're such a bright light, Murray! Cheers to the year ahead!

Murray Sellars
45 Points
Topic starter

Thanks, Jon.

I needed that! Today feels like someone has been fiddling with my dimmer switch!

Onwards and upwards!