Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Community Session (June 26, 2020) - Part II : The Janice Christopher Agency - Snapshot Report & Solutions Selling

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Register here: https://vendasta.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMuc-GtpzMoGt3z3JEwIcW7Ifa3sUP8jYQW%20

Friday, Jun 26th, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm US Eastern Time (GMT -4)

You won’t want to miss part two of our partner-led Community Session with one of Vendasta’s top partners, The Janice Christopher Agency.

CEO, Janice Christopher will be back to discuss their strategies for:

• Positioning the Snapshot Report as a paid consultation
  • Selling solutions during the Snapshot debrief session
  • The sales and the onboarding process
  • Working with Vendasta, and a group of vendors and strategic partners to deliver solutions
12 Replies
mikecorso
84 Points

Just an over-the-top display of giving back by one of Vendasta's most admirable agency partners. Janice gave us invaluable advice in part 1; I expect another wonderfully generous session tomorrow.

Mike Corso

MarketingJack
81 Points

<div>Hello Janice,

Another GREAT Community Session. I was not able to catch it live (was busy at the farm in SK) but I watched it today.

I am going to re-watch that one again and take more notes than I did the first time, so much great information and techniques.

A few questions:

You said that you get your clients on the first page of Google, so can you explain what you mean by that - generic search terms or business name??

Most businesses do come up for their name.

Is it for their primary service or what terms do you usually use. And how do you explain that concept to the client?

How do you manage when there is a business owner and also a person that handles the marketing?

Do you talk to both of them or ???

What if business owner refers you to the marketing person, but the marketing person is not interested, or worse, has no buying power?

And what if the business owner does not know anything about Digital Marketing?

At one point you said > Listing Scan that you do in Business Center ?? How do I do that, where it brought up all the places they were listed and not listed?

Thanks so much

Jack

</div>

mikecorso
84 Points

Jack--let me try to help...

You said that you get your clients on the first page of Google, so can you explain what you mean by that – generic search terms or business name??

DON'T BOTHER WITH BUSINESS NAME OR BRANDED TERMS. PRIMARY SERVICE, YES.

How do you manage when there is a business owner and also a person that handles the marketing?

TALK TO WHOEVER YOU CAN 🙂

What if business owner refers you to the marketing person, but the marketing person is not interested, or worse, has no buying power?

MOVE ON BUT FOLLOW UP WITH AN EMAIL TO BOTH

And what if the business owner does not know anything about Digital Marketing?

THEY RARELY DO! EDUCATE THEM...USE JANICE'S 5 POINT CHECKLIST IN THE FIRST CALL TO GET TO THE MAIN CONSULTATION

At one point you said > Listing Scan that you do in Business Center ?? How do I do that, where it brought up all the places they were listed and not listed?

YOU'LL FIND THAT IN SALES & SUCCESS CENTER NEAR THE SNAPSHOT LINK

Good luck,

Mike Corso

Roovio - Full Stack Digital Marketing
(914) 907-9733

Latoya Clark
21 Points

Can the pdf be uploaded again? having trouble downloading

Sanjay
5442 Points
cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

Here is the link to the recording of this session:

Janice Christopher
250 Points

Thanks, Catriona! You're the best!!

Veronica Preston
24 Points

Hello Everyone!

Where can I find the 5 point checklist?

2 Replies
nriddle556

89 Points

@Veronica Preston Hey I'm looking for the JCA Checklist too! 😀

nriddle556

89 Points
daniel680
43 Points

Hello Janice Great Videos..Can you please send me the 5 point checklist? daniel@vitazadigital.com . Thanks so much! 

1 Reply
C.McGrath

2511 Points

@daniel680 Hi there Daniel! I see that you posted this a few days ago but here's a copy of that just in case you're still looking!

JCA Five Point Consultation Checklist