Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

What are your top social media strategies for 2020?

ozzy-humphrey
6 Points
Topic starter

I know we’re already a few months into 2020, but I’m curious what your overarching strategies are for the year.

Some strategies my team has been/is implementing this year are:

• Never leaving our customers hanging: responding to every comment or post about our client’s business
  • Selling on Social: We are starting to use the shopping tools on Instagram
  • Collaborating with Micro-Influencers: We have been reaching out to ‘influencers’ in the local community with 1500 to 15,000 followers

Also, feel free to add how your strategies are shifting with the COVID-19 virus changing the way we work and shop – my team is shifting our tone to a more educational and caring one.

1 Reply
Sophie Kokott
63 Points

Hey Ozzy,

Glad you got this conversation started. Love your 2020 strategies, I’d be interested to check in at the end of the year and see how they worked!

Vendasta just recently released a jam packed (& free) guide that can help you and other members of this community with developing their strategy. Check out the Ultimate Guide to Effective Social Media for Businesses here: https://www.vendasta.com/content-library/guides/ultimate-guide-to-effective-social-media-for-businesses/

Let me know what you think!