3 Tips to Navigate Vendasta’s Marketplace!
You have HOW MANY Products in the Marketplace?
I’m sure that it comes as no surprise to you that Vendasta’s Marketplace is filled to the brim with a wide selection of products and services designed to help you and your customers create and maintain a stellar digital presence! However, navigating through the Marketplace can be an overwhelming experience and it is often difficult to figure out where to begin. I definitely experienced anxiety around the products in the Marketplace when I first started at Vendasta. Here are three tips that I’ve learned along the way that have helped me navigate through the Marketplace with ease!
1. Make use of the filters menu!
- The ability to filter through the products in the Marketplace is a game changer! You can filter by product category, country of availability, source, fulfillment level (my personal favourite) and so much more! Depending on the filters you have turned on, you will be presented with a much more manageable array of products to choose from.
2. Switch from Grid View to List View
- This is a tip that I’m trying to get into the habit of using myself! There are two reasons why this tip is on my list: (1) List view will give you a side by side comparison of the Wholesale Cost vs the Suggested Retail Price, and (2) The List View will show you any addons that can be purchased alongside the product or service saving you time and clicks!
3. Research, Research, Research!
- I am a big advocate of research, especially when it comes to making purchasing decisions! Many of the products in the Marketplace include contact information that you can use in order to learn more about the product. For example, you may have noticed that there are several SEO products in the Marketplace. It may be difficult to know simply from the product descriptions page which one is the best fit. Luckily, you are able to chat with each SEO provider to see which one suits your agency best!
- There are thorough product descriptions provided alongside FAQs, Screenshots, Files, and Product Brochures that will help you to better understand the product. Your onboarding specialist is another great resource and you can always reach out to them with product questions as well!