Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace Acquisition Widget

Heather Eakins
66 Points
Topic starter

Hi, 

I'd like to allow my leads to create a free account for 30 days using only their name, email, and business name. After the account is created and they have accessed it via the automated email invite, then they can fill out the remainder of the information. 

Right now I am losing leads when they have to enter the second page of information bc they feel overwhelmed. 

I understand that I want companies that are vested in putting time into improving their online presence but right now I want the option to vett the leads AFTER they have the product in front of them. 

4 Replies
Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Dear Heather,

I completely agree with you. The Widget is very inflexible in its configuration and setup. Also, when people fill in the form twice with the same data, it creates another account, instead of figuring out that there is one already.

1 Reply
Heather Eakins

66 Points

@Thomas Mueller I didn't realize that. 

Add this to the list of wants....NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS  

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points

Hey Heather and Thomas! 

Thanks for the feedback! We know that the acquisition widget could be improved, and we're planning on putting a lot of focus on it in the near future. 

Knowing how you'd like to use it definitely helps us plan out what changes we can make to it, so definitely keep the feedback coming. 

Once we're further along, would either of you be interested in jumping on a call so that we can show off what we're planning? We don't have any definitive timelines, but I'll make sure to reach out once we have something more concrete to show you. 

1 Reply
Heather Eakins

66 Points

@Adam Tomporowski of course