Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

API Integrations (Z...

Notifications
Clear all

API Integrations (Zapier)

K-O
40 Points
Badges:
 K-O
Topic starter

Does Vendasta have the ability for API Integration or a future plan to connect with Zapier?

6 Replies
RylanVendasta
108 Points
Badges:

Hey K-O! At the time, we do not, but it's certainly on our radar.

Out of curiosity - if we were to build a Zapier integration, what are some ways in which you might use it? What kinds of Zaps would you set up (and for which other products)?

Let us know!

2 Replies
K-O
 K-O

40 Points
Badges:

@RylanVendasta I like @malcolm_stone recommendation. Also having integration with Wix would be huge. We've seen a lot of clients coming from them. ManyChat would also be great. There's a lot of opportunity in the API space, but all in all just having the integration would be a big opportunity.

Tim Glynn

75 Points
Badges:

@RylanVendasta here are some examples;

Facebook Lead Ads opt-ins to client creation trial account

Snapshot widget opt-in sent to create an account in Nimble CRM

Email opens from other marketing tools like GetResponse/ActiveCampaign/Hubspot etc to be automatically added to marketing campaigns within our account.

Extracting our client accounts into a Google Sheet for further analysis.

The list is endless. They have also recently launched Zapier Transfer (beta) https://zapier.com/transfer

I believe this one thing will explode opportunities for Vendasta partners.

Malcolm_Stone
53 Points
Badges:

@RylanVendasta

Not sure if K-O is talking about this, but a product where integration is needed is for Customer Voice. A major selling point for Customer Voice is review generation. Currently, clients add customers manually one at a time or csv file upload to make this happen.

I have had a few discussions with the product team about adding an api to connect a client's CRM to Customer Voice for the purposes of automating this process and improving the success of review collection.

Most of the competitors I know already have this capability and it's a big sticking point when trying to sell CV.

Tim Glynn
75 Points
Badges:

Yesterday I attended the Global ZapConnect Conference. Every major company that agents are working with were there and then some. We really are missing a trick to help our clients if we can't integrate with other applications. It's time for Vendasta to get off the fence with Zapier - PLEASE!!

I don't know how many times I've asked for this. If you did a survey I would bet that 80%+ users want this integration. @BretConquerLocal please pass it on 😭

Christine Jackson
8 Points
Badges:

I second this request. Zapier integration would be an excellent value.