Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketing Services Best to offer as DIY or DIFY for auto service businesses?

Jim Graf
101 Points
Topic starter

I'd like to get some take on this. It seems to me that providing the reviews (Customer Voice) Reputation Management and Social as a DIFY (do it for you) service would be the way to go. Many of these businesses know their business and have their hands full running them. I'm concerned that throwing some DIY software at them will lead to early cancellation.

5 Replies
Shawn Hodgson
101 Points

We offer a DIY reputation management package (Cust Voice/Rep Management/Listing Builder/Ad thingy/Social Marketing) and then have a Done Fore You version, where we will do up to x hours of work per month, including one social post per week (all platforms) for an added amount.

There is also a setup fee attached if Done For You

mikecorso
84 Points

@Jim - are you referring to automotive businesses?

3 Replies
Jim Graf

101 Points
mikecorso

84 Points

@jgraftechsolinc-com Do you work with dealerships? If so, please take a look and let me know if you'd like to have a conversation:

https://www.shopsmartautos.biz/freetrial/

Mike

Jim Graf

101 Points

@mikeroov-io

Your system looks interesting.

I'm not presently but could. I'm working with repair and body shops. I'm trying to figure out best way to get appointments. Trying to get online leads for B-B is a slow process. I've always had best success using the phone.

I'd like to find out more about your system for the customer and how you are getting appointments. I'd like to have a conversation.