Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Snapshot Report Form builder for inbound leads?

dvonsohsten
4 Points
Topic starter

Hey y’all! Diego from Vendasta again.

Vendasta currently has the Snapshot Widget as a great avenue to collect leads from your website and provide value with the award-winning Snapshot Report.

If there was better flexibility in terms of what fields you collect from those leads, and what you do with them (in addition to generating a Snapshot, perhaps giving them instant access to Business App, or even just collecting the lead)… How would that help you close more deals?

Would you, as agency owners, benefit from having flexibility over how you collect those leads and what you do with them?

8 Replies
jeff-getlocal
241 Points

How do form submits drive leads and how do we act on them?
Drop a Widget on our Digital ads page (maybe geared toward Google Ads for Small Businesses) they fill out that form and automatically assigned to a campaign (this is possible now). The emails go out and when they are opened it creates and hot lead in SSC that we an act on. What I really don’t need to happen is a Snapshot Report (at least not yet). The opportunity is about Ads at this point.
The change I would like to see in this case is a option to not run the Snapshot on every widget.

dvonsohsten
4 Points
Topic starter

Exactly, Jeff!
Right now we make the Snapshot the only option, but the idea would be to have customization on the form so that you can change the data you collect from your prospects there (not being limited to location data). And the other part would be the ability to customize the call to action (“claim my Business App”, create a Business App instantly + generate a Snapshot, or even just recording the lead and auto assigning it to the sales rep).

If you would like to be a trusted tester for such release once it’s prioritized, just let me know and I can make it happen

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

I would like to be a trusted tester here.

This is great. I would love to give customers an option to get started right away instead of getting a snapshot report.

This is great for the home page and also product specific pages.

It would also be great to import custom fields. This is extremely important as we build out a complete ssc crm.

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

I would be happy to test

RyanFreeman
47 Points

I’m wondering if it would be a better use of resources to work on more platform integrations with tools like Zapier to allow integration with other systems?

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

I think this would make it extremely complicated for some partners.

aleblanc
11 Points

Yes. Please build this! Every partner I’ve worked with (hundreds) wants an easy way to automate leads / accounts into the system. Having an easy WYSIWYG builder for forms that connect with our platform would be great. Go Diego go!

Additionally, I agree with Ryan_Freeman - it would be great to add zapier and make it easy for 3rd party integrations - like to google sheets, etc.

george-conthebrinkmediagroup-com
39 Points

I’d be happy to test this feature