Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Proposal Builder Here's your Proposal Builder Open Thread!

swapnil
92 Points
Topic starter

Hey everyone! Thank you all for attending Conquer Local Connect, we are excited to release new updates that we showed off.

Speaking of new updates, we are coming up on the release of Proposal Builder - a complete end-to-end proposal creation and management solution.

Consider this an open thread to give us any feedback you need to. 

Don't forget to sign up for Proposal Builder at https://proposalbuilder.co/

23 Replies
hello923
11 Points

Having an accessible proposal builder is an excellent scaling tool when bringing in new team members 

Nicole
113 Points

A behind the scenes take on the development of Proposal Builder on the Vendasta blog recently - plus learn the 7 fundamentals for writing a strong proposal: https://www.vendasta.com/blog/7-tips-writing-strong-business-proposal/

FREE infographic download included!!

Bronson
296 Points

I am looking forward to using this in my business. Will the URL be customizable to our brand? 

So instead of sending team members and potential customers to proposalbuilder.co, use proposal.domain.whatever. 

1 Reply
Bronson

296 Points
CityWideDigital
86 Points

Our agency is extremely interested in proposal builder. When will it be ready?

Parth-Brandarrow
26 Points

Can we get on the beta for this?

swapnil
92 Points
Topic starter

Thank you @Bronson, @CityWideDigital and @Parth-Brandarrow! We are working hard to get our Beta release to you. Watch this thread for an announcement on a Beta release date soon! If you haven't already, please sign up to proposalbuilder.co to secure your spot in the Beta release.

Kurt Howard
102 Points

I could really use this today as I have two proposals I’m working on. 

elizabeth392
19 Points

Did this ever come to completion? 

5 Replies
Jehan

389 Points

Thanks for your interest in Proposal Builder @elizabeth392! The Beta release will be sometime this fall. An update with more details is coming soon.

Kurt Howard

102 Points

@Jehan This is so needed. Feels like forever.

Jehan

389 Points

We hear you @Kurt Howard, and appreciate your patience! The team is hard at work to make sure you'll be able to hit the ground running with Proposal Builder as soon as it is released.

Kurt Howard

102 Points

@Jehan Sorry for the impatience. I’m sure whatever state it’s in is better than the system I’ve been cobbling together using invoices and store packages. I’m sure they desire perfection, but improvements will always come.

Jehan

389 Points

@Kurt Howard no apologies needed. You won't be cobbling things together much longer 🙂

K-O
98 Points
 K-O

Do you have an estimated roll out date on this yet? I'm about to use another software again, but I would rather hold off if this is coming soon

1 Reply
Jehan

389 Points

@K-O the beta release will be sometime this fall. If you've registered for early access here, you'll be receiving an update with more details soon!

brantley.neal
58 Points

Checking in on the status of the early access for this? Thanks

Jehan
389 Points

Great question @brantley.neal! Partners who have registered to be Beta testers should have early access before the end of the year. Join us for our next Conquer Local event in three weeks for a full update on when you can expect Proposal Builder to be available. 

CandiceMichelle
51 Points

Any clue when this will be ready?

3 Replies
Jehan

389 Points

@candice916 the Beta release has been moved to early 2021 to ensure a few functional improvements identified as crucial by our Alpha testers are ready to go! Are you registered as a Beta tester?

davidopticssocial-com

178 Points

@Jehan I assume that you meant early 2022. Any further updates?

Jehan

389 Points

@davidopticssocial-com good catch! Yes, I meant early 2022 for our Beta release. We will contact those registered as Beta testers via email in the New Year with details on when they can expect access.

ThomasMcMillan
152 Points

Who got excited with the Beta Launch proposal builder email???  Me, me , me!!!!