Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Inbox Inbox In-Platform chat in Partner Center (Beta) is now available!

rossai
213 Points
Topic starter

We're excited to announce that starting July 5th, 2022, Early Access channel partners can now send and receive messages with SMB clients and Vendors within their Partner Center account! General availability date is set for July 19th, 2022.

9.PC InboxChat C

Why Inbox matters

Good communication is key to any successful relationship, including the one between a business and its clients. With Inbox In-platform chat, you have the following benefits.

• Improved client relationships
  • Team collaboration
  • Transparency in messaging
  • Enhances brand Image

To learn more about Inbox and how it works, click the link below.

Learn More

5 Replies
BenThomas
569 Points

this is great, if there is any partner requesting to get early access to this, would we able to give them that?

1 Reply
rossai

213 Points

@BenThomas, if you want to be part of the Vendasta early access program, click this link https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406958886167. However, if you wish to access Inbox now, kindly share your PID with me. My email is rossai@vendasta.com

Brice Wheeler
60 Points

Love this feature! 

One future enhancement that would be great to see would be the ability to have an automated first message that can be set to go out to new clients when we give them business app access.  

To go one step further - it would be great to be able to utilize the inbox messaging in automations.  I can think of a few I would build - some for messaging going out and some that trigger when new messages come in from the client.

2 Replies
Brice Wheeler

60 Points

Just realized this thread is for the partner chat component.  My comment was more for the Partner to Client inbox features.  ? 

rossai

213 Points

@Brice Wheeler These are great suggestions that would fit perfectly for Inbox