Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Listings Listing sync pro deletes listings if you cancel

Page 2 / 2

Russ Michaels
61 Points
Topic starter

I did respond to that previously, scroll up and see my previous reply about existing listings.
they are ignored since LSP does not have access to them, it just shows as "already exists".
If LSP could simply take control of and edit your existing listing, then anyone would be able to do the same.

Russ Michaels
61 Points
Topic starter

I did respond to that previously, scroll up and see my previous reply about existing listings.
they are ignored since LSP does not have access to them, it just shows as "already exists".
If LSP could simply take control of and edit your existing listing, then anyone would be able to do the same.

As previously mentioned, in my own test, most of the listings created by LSP are now gone after I cancelled the service, but not all of them.
I assume not all the directories allow a listing to be deleted.

they either say
not found
Activate Listing Sync Pro to create a listing on this directory
or
found with errors

AkinolaLaseinde
92 Points

Hello Russ,

Here is an article from yext that discuss the topic.

https://help.yext.com/<wbr>hc/en-us/articles/<wbr>360030666932-What-happens-<wbr>when-a-Listings-subscription-<wbr>is-cancelled

The article does a really good job of explaining what happens and I think it should answer the questions you outlined. Have a read and then let me know if there are any outstanding questions or concerns around this.

Russ Michaels
61 Points
Topic starter

I think you must be confusing me with one of the other responders. I didn't post any questions.

AkinolaLaseinde
92 Points

cc @Dan Blanton

Page 2 / 2