Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Listings New Listing Builder Master UI - Teaser Video!!!

AkinolaLaseinde
92 Points
Topic starter

We have made giant strides to simplify the listing experience in the Vendasta platform with the development of a new master UI in listings builder. This is currently under beta and available for trusted testers to give feedback. Our very own Luke Keller put together a short clip video of some of the back end action in the teaser video.

22 Replies
Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Dear Akinola, great. Do you have a link to the video?
Can we become a trusted tester?

2 Replies
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@Thomas Mueller. Yes you can be a TT. Here is the direct link to the video.

AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@Thomas Mueller, You are already a trusted tester. You can access the master UI from listing builder under listing management. Looking forward to your feedback.

isaaciovid
124 Points

Thank you for this update @AkinolaLaseinde this is awesome.

I really appreciate the video @LukeKeller. Looks like you were having a great time making this video.

MarketingJack
81 Points

Yes sign me up 🙂

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@succeedzedbiz-com 

You can access the master UI  now from listing builder under listing management. Looking forward to your feedback.

Bonnie David
107 Points

Yes, please.

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@Bonnie David

You can access the master UI  now from listing builder under listing management. Looking forward to your feedback.

mikecorso
84 Points

I'm in.

Mike Corso

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@mikecorso

DavidBrowne
96 Points

I’d like to be a tester!

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@DavidBrowne

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Sign me up. 

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@jeff-getlocal

MarketingJack
81 Points

So what differences should we see and what should we be evaluating?

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@succeedzedbiz-com

Hello,

At first glance, we can see our high level metrics at the top of the reporting table. The top cards show your clients listing accuracy score as well as a listing summary that includes the industry average and where your clients stand in comparison.

Scrolling down to the table, you can see a newly added “Listing Max score” column. This column allows you to view how important each source is for ranking and how each of these add up to a max listing score, giving you a clearer idea of how your clients’ scores are calculated.

The UI was updated to include more colour! With the new listings table you can better track the sources that are accurate, have warnings or errors based on these different color codes. This will quickly communicate the listing status of each source!

This updated table allows us to control what columns are visible simply by checking or unchecking these boxes. We can also sort the data in this table in any way we want. For example, if I want to see my sources in order of my highest to lowest listing score (to see where I can improve), I simply click the sort option, choose Listing score, and update the table!

We can now surface sources that are “manual-update only” within Listing Sync Pro! Click the toggle on the left here and select the “manual-update only” option. This allows us to see the sources that may be impacting our online presence and accuracy!

These are the updated differences between the old listing builder table and new UI. Please, let me know your thoughts and comments.

MarketingJack
81 Points

Thanks for the ongoing improvements.

A few questions, comments and feedback.

In the high level area, looks like I am doing great with a 478 score, yet I only have 3 accurate and 12 possible errors.
That is kinda scary (especially for a client who I am serving)
Even more scary is my Listing Accuracy is ONLY 20%.
Clients are going to be calling and upset about that.

I love the listing Max score 🙂

Color bars on the left hand side... I would rather see Dots, something a bit more visible.
And also, why not Red - Yellow - Green - why orange??

Sort
- listing Accuracy, Status and Last Update sorts should not be Alphabetical, rather based on logic

Toggle for Manual Update Only, but hard to find. Why is it hidden behind that upside down triangle (which means nothing, not a common icon)

Also Manual Update Only yielded no results. How come? What is the point?

Other Feedback.
Listings show where you are, but NOT how to improve at times.

For example, in my Facebook Listing, the is showing synced and Found with 1 possible error.
When I click on Found with 1 possible error, it shows me the Facebook Listing along with the Google listing and they are IDENTICAL.
But yet it highlights the street address in pink.
So what am I to do???

And there is another 9 that show that same result. Yet on Facebook I am losing 20 points, but no points on the other listings.

Then there are 5 listings where it states Listing not Found, but again, no solution. What do I do?
Would be nice if the tool could give solutions. Even another column and some templated suggestions would be great!!

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

@succeedzedbiz-com

Thanks for the feedback. The team is currently reviewing your comments and making the necessary adjustments.

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

Would love to be a trusted tester.

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

Hello Ryan,

I just added you into the trusted tester program.

Parth-brandSuite.app
66 Points

Hey! We'd love to test it out for feedback also. Is there slots still available?

1 Reply
AkinolaLaseinde

92 Points

Hello Parth,

I just added you into the trusted tester program.