Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales & Success Center New Proposal Tool Feedback

swapnil
92 Points
Topic starter

Hey Everyone, Vendasta is getting close to releasing our new tool for building sales proposals in the platform and sending them to your customers to get faster closes. We’re calling it ‘Proposal Builder,’ and a key feature of this tool will be the availability of ‘Proposal Templates’ for you and your team to get started quickly building proposals. We want to get your feedback on which templates you would like to see be a part of Proposal Builder at launch. We have attached a few templates to this post and would love your feedback on them too!

15 Replies
swapnil
92 Points
Topic starter

Template for Websites

swapnil
92 Points
Topic starter

Template for SEO

swapnil
92 Points
Topic starter

Template for Digital Ads

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

These are great but need to be customizable in all. Some of us have our own programs that include many products and some of us only offer tools.

There also needs to be an area for legal down at the button. There also needs to be an area where the pics from the products can be brought in.

swapnil
92 Points
Topic starter

Thanks Mason, that's great feedback! I can confirm that at launch you and your team will have access to a full document editor (see screenshot attached) that will make your proposal fully customizable. 
Regarding an area for legal, do you have an example you can send us?

Document Editor
4 Replies
Kurt Howard

102 Points

@swapnil I can see this has features from platforms like Proposify that will make this amazing. Thanks guys for making this.

bstudio

40 Points

@swapnil I was also going to say, looks a lot like Proposify. This is great. Thank you so much for this feature and I love that you have the process and timeline. Also, perhaps a template for Content, Branding, Design? Can't wait to see it. When does it go live?

swapnil

92 Points

@9977 Thank you! We are roughly looking at the end of the month for a release for trusted testers. I will be sending out a call for trusted testers in the forums so keep an eye out for that!

bstudio

40 Points

@swapnil great! Sooo exciting lol

Cathy Poturny
306 Points

ok, so perhaps my comments will be redundant but here goes:

1. onboarding strategies that outline processes - template 

2. legal disclosures/disclaimers section

3. signature page (docusign, pdf signature)

4. editing tools for customization of color, font, content

5. Variable Data << name >> merge codes so that we are not re-typing contact information and making mistakes...

6. Payment Page 

7. Booking Link

1 Reply
Parth-brandSuite.app

66 Points

@Cathy Poturny Signature is def. a very useful feature to have!

nriddle556
89 Points

I'm really diggin' the proposal builder so far.

Has anyone figured out how to do multiple pricing tables?

I would love to be able to watch a video demonstrating how to do various things, such as getting the {{sendername}} things working, or changing all headers to a specific font, so on and so forth. 

I'm very excited to be harnessing the power of proposals through this builder 😀

3 Replies
ThomasMcMillan

152 Points

@nriddle556  I haven't even seen it yet....hope it's great! Where is it located?  I signed up for early access months ago.  Can't wait! 

nriddle556

89 Points

@ThomasMcMillan Hey Thomas! Compared to what I have been using for proposals, yeah it's great! It's in Sales and Success for beta testers 😀

ThomasMcMillan

152 Points

@nriddle556 Thanks.  Looks like I just have to be patient until it rolls out to more users.