Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace New Release to Marketplace: Cloud Campaign

Page 1 / 2

Marketplace_Vendors
1410 Points
Topic starter

A complete social media management platform allowing agencies to create individual workspaces for their clients, build custom dashboards, and have access to a library of stocked creative assets with unlimited storage! Build in-depth client reports to track ROI metrics ( cost per engagement, cost per impression, cost per follower ) and improve customer loyalty by responding directly to comments and mentions.

Discover Cloud Campaign ⟶

20 Replies
Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Dear Kathleen,

Thanks for sharing.

Is this replacing the current Social Marketing or is that a new version of it?

Is this a Vendasta Tool & Product?

Why would I use this over or instead of the existing Social Marketing App?

Can I do Insta Stories, LinkedIn Articles and Stories, Ads?

Thanks

Thomas

giamprinigmail-com
32 Points

The suggested retail price is $39/month yet you indicate a wholesale cost of $49.

giamprinigmail-com
32 Points

Yes, what is the dded value of this over the current Social Media offering from Vendasta?

PaulDouglas
418 Points

I am thinking our cost is $49 per month, but we charge each user $39 based on the suggested retail price. Is that correct?

rgray924
27 Points

Hey Thomas!

My name is Ross and I am one of the co-founders here at Cloud Campaign. Thank you for the questions!

We aren't a Vendasta product but a new partner in the ecosystem

Happy to speak about the benefits of our system! We are an all-in-one platform designed specifically to help marketing agencies streamline organic social media management. With our system, agencies can separate clients into individual workspaces, create content, collaborate on it, send it for approval, respond to all comments, and report back on their efforts.

We currently publish to Facebook, IG, Twitter, YouTube, GMB, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. We also integrate with Canva, Google Drive, and Google Analytics. We also integrate with Facebook ads for reporting purposes.

To your question about stories, unfortunately no system is currently allowed to schedule directly to stories. The API just doesn't support it. You can set up reminders in our system for stories though which will automatically send you the copy and content at your scheduled publishing time.

Happy to answer any other questions you might have!

Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Thanks Ross. I was trying to check in for a Demo on your website but your Form is not working.

Please see Screenshot attached.

rgray924
27 Points

Hey! Great question. Our current suggested retail price is $39/month. It includes one workspace, unlimited users, unlimited content storage, unlimited social media accounts, and unlimited posts. The partner price is about 10% off of this or $35/month

rgray924
27 Points

Hey Paul! Great question. Our current suggested retail price is $39/month. It includes one workspace, unlimited users, unlimited content storage, unlimited social media accounts, and unlimited posts. The partner price is about 10% off of this or $35/month

Marketplace_Vendors
1410 Points
Topic starter

Hi Thomas! Great meeting you in Product Sessions today. As discussed, I will be sure to flag this bug and get the Vendor contact you directly.

george-conthebrinkmediagroup-com
39 Points

Does this mean that as an agency at this price, we can white-label and agency account, add multiple brands and unlimited social accounts and users all for $35? or is it $35 per brand added?

rgray924
27 Points

Hey George! You can add unlimited users and unlimited social media accounts. You will want to create a new workspace for each client though so it will be $35 per brand

Dante Crescenzi
37 Points

Yo Ross! It's Dante! I was hoping and praying you guys would offer CC through Vendasta. I absolutely loved it before I shifted all agency functions to the Vendasta platform. Are we going to have the option to be integrated right into the dashboard like the current social offering? Please say yes. Also, you guys may want to think about lowering the wholesale price now that you are going to have a bunch more people pushing your platform.

Thomas Mueller
215 Points

Dear Dante,

thanks for your message. What do you mean with offering "CC"?

Also for us, having the insights directly in the business app executive report is critical and a must have. Otherwise the entire USP of the platform to have all in one app is broken and would not make a lot of sense from a sales point of view.

Dante Crescenzi
37 Points

Hey Thomas. I was just abbreviatng CC for Cloud Campaign. I figure stats will be included in reports etc what I meant is will the actual platform be integrated to reside in the customer dashboard and will we or the customera be able to make all social connections inside the dashboard, business app or whatever we are calling it this week as well. It really is a fantastic system and I can't think of why anyone would even want to use the current offering other than from a price point perspective when this is available.

Page 1 / 2