Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace New Release to Marketplace: Cloud Campaign

Page 2 / 2

george-conthebrinkmediagroup-com
39 Points

Hi Dante,

I agree with you! Cloud Campaign(CC) looks like a great platform! If the stats from CC can be pulled into the executive report..!!! That'd be awesome 1, and 2 I will be using CC for all my Social Media management clients!

I wonder how do WE as an agency white label our dashboard and can we manage all of the separate workspaces from a SSO from Vendasta.

RGray (Ross) is awesome by the way!

Dante Crescenzi
37 Points

@george-conthebrinkmediagroup-com I am hoping they make it so if it's sold under a client that it will show up on the left side just as the current social product does. When you click on it I am hoping they find a way to make it so it just opens a section within the business app.

george-conthebrinkmediagroup-com
39 Points

Dante, That'd be so awesome. As an agency I'd still need to be able to manage all clients in one place! Under brands maybe or something like that.

rgray924
27 Points

Dante! Good to talk with you again man! Yeah, Vendasta is great, we are really excited to be partnering up!

To answer your question:
Yep! You can integrate our system right into your Vendasta dashboard where your clients can log into their own workspace via SSO. Let me know if you have any other questions and good to hear from you!

rgray924
27 Points

Thanks George 🙂

We are working on the white-labeling and executive report piece now. Hoping to have both of those in the near future!

rgray924
27 Points

If I am understanding correctly, this is exactly how it would work! You will just want to add CC to your clients and then make your self the "brand-admin" when you do. Your users will only be able to log into their instance of Cloud Campaign but you will be able to navigate between all of them from without leaving our dashboard!

Page 2 / 2