Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Social Marketing Changes to Post Performance Graphs

Sophie Kokott
63 Points
Topic starter

The graphs displaying reach and engagement on the Post Performance tab in Social Marketing have a new design! These changes have been implemented to help users better understand and make strategic decisions with the data.

The new graphs on the post performance page display the reach and engagement for the posts made within the selected time period. Additionally, these graphs will display cumulative totals as the stats come in.

Find out more here: https://support.vendasta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053469934-Social-Marketing-Post-Performance-Graph-Changes

& coming soon, these new graphs will also be rolled out to the Executive Report!

4 Replies
rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

Although this is a nice update, I think one of the most important features is now gone. We need to be able to pinpoint this engagement growth per channel.

This is an absolute must.

Sophie Kokott
63 Points
Topic starter

Hey Ryan,

Users still can see the reach and engagement on individual posts in the chart below the graphs. Or are you referring to something else?

Stephanie Krummenacker
18 Points

We could previously sort this data by channel, and graphically examine the reach by channel. This option was important to my clients. I like the updated graph showing all together, but the limitation of not being able to sort by channel is a disappointment.

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

I 100% agree. We need this back.