Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Reputation Management Reputation Management Upgrade?

Malcolm_Stone
131 Points
Topic starter

Last August, I saw mockups of a new Reputation Management UX. Is there any update on when this will be released?

Also, there is also a major feature update due for Reputation. I believe the last one was the addition of review response suggestions. There's been a lot of suggestions made to improve the features / functionality of the app. Would be curious to see what's upcoming.

Any update?

13 Replies
jhawkinson2
149 Points

Hi Malcolm, 

Cannot confirm a release date around that Reputation Management UX but you bring up a great point: feature/functionality updates. I'm currently working with the team on a large initiative for RM that will address this (that includes improving and adding to our review sources). We intend to roll out in Q3. In the meantime if you have suggestions that we should consider, please let me know. Thank you!

5 Replies
Chris McNamara

47 Points

@jhawkinson2 another useful feature would be to improve the process for non Google/FB review responses. Instead of just providing a button to link to the review site, the system could allow the user to pick a review template, amend it and then the button could be a "Copy & Reply" type button that would copy the review to the clipboard and then send the user to the 3rd party review site.

clittle927

152 Points

@jhawkinson2 Is the plan still to roll out Reputation Management updates this quarter (Q3)?

jhawkinson2

149 Points

@clittle927 yes that is the plan. It will be end of Q3 so the team is working towards that timeline. We'll have more information soon.

clittle927

152 Points

@jhawkinson2 What is the latest status of this rollout?

jhawkinson2

149 Points

@clittle927 the first components have gone live for Trusted Testers and the next update will release in Q1 based on the feedback received. This is specifically for requesting reviews within Reputation Management. Smaller updates have gone live to all Partners (like viewing edited reviews by date). We will post an update here in the community to share what is coming up.

Malcolm_Stone
131 Points
Topic starter

That's great to hear. 

In a nutshell, Reputation needs more automations. The upcoming Zapier integration might help with some, but here are the feature requests:

- automatically upload new customers from client's CRM into Customer Voice for requesting reviews (reason: it's inefficient for clients to run a filter in their crm and then manually upload a csv file to CV)

- option to use current review response suggestions feature to automatically respond to all 5-star reviews (reason: it is a challenge for businesses to respond to dozens of 5-star reviews weekly)

- automatically share positive reviews on social media. I understand this has been addressed in a recent update, but it does not go far enough. (reason: currently, clients click on the "Share" button in Reputation and go to Social Marketing to manually click on which social sites to share reviews. They should be able to select an option to share all 5-star reviews on pre-set social sites and eliminate these other steps.)

Also, the Display Widget needs to upgraded to allow horizontal and one-at-a-time review display options. 

Thanks!

1 Reply
jhawkinson2

149 Points

@Malcolm_Stone Great suggestions! I'm all for more automations to reduce the friction the users experience. These will be noted if not already so the team can evaluate. Thank you!

steffan.carlos
69 Points

I would like to see more sources for reviews to make the analytics more impactful as the aggregation of the two sources is a key tool for us to sell the app.

Even if we can't post replies just getting the data would look fantasic.

3 Replies
jhawkinson2

149 Points

@steffan.carlos Agreed! Which review sources are you looking for specifically? We're in the process of adding new sources now but always open for others that are important to your businesses.

steffan.carlos

69 Points

@jhawkinson2 Glassdoor, Indeed from an HR perspective, Foursquare, trust pilot, yelp, 411, yellow pages to name a few. Competing products in the market offer a lot more sources and while G and FB are the two big ones for us having a breadth of lesser-known review sources helps the sell that this is the place to monitor it all since that can take just too much time.

I also really like the AI features and it sells well to help those find outliers, continue to expand on that. Improved Review Widgets would be awesome as well since google has changed the business profile APIs

DaveForman

139 Points

@steffan.carlos @jhawkinson2, yes to all of those plus G2.com

Heather Eakins
66 Points

I'd like to see the ability to do drip campaigns